Friends Want To Get To Koh Phangan

I have some friends coming to Thailand and they have asked me which airport they would have to fly to,

To visit the island of koh pangnan and how easy is it to get to this island..? Not knowing my self, can any one please tell me …?

Thanks …. Mumbo

Well, after trying three times to brush your avatar off my screen (clever), I can now concentrate on your question.

Quickest route would be to fly in to Koh Samui airport. Bangkok Airways has flights every hour from 6:00 to 21:00 to/from Bangkok's Don Muang airport. Flights are every half-hour mid-mornings and mid-afternoons.

See which other airlines service Koh Samui at this website.

Then take a taxi or tuk-tuk to Big Buddha bay (only 10 minutes from the airport by taxi) where you will find one-hour boat trip directly to Koh Phangan.

The Hadrin Queen operates from Big Buddha Bay on Koh Samui to Hadrin Beach on Phangan. It departs Samui daily at 10:30, 13:00 and 16:00, and again at 18:30, taking about one hour.

Edited by toptuan

Ok so then look at the image with your

Left eye only , insert your right index finger into your Left ear, and puff out your cheeks ....

now what do you see...?

Mumbo

Mumbo

When I do this the vertical black lines appear brighter than the horizontal black lines.

Try it :o

MM

POST #2 IS WRONG!

Bangkok Airways flies out of Suvarnabhumi ONLY!!! It does NOT fly out of Don Muang airport. It is the ONLY airline serving Koh Samui from Bangkok (they own the airport). Malaysian budget carrier Firefly is the only other airline to fly there (from Penang).

Air Asia, One-Two-GO (Orient Thai) and Thai Airways fly to Surat Thani and you can bus/ferry to Koh Phangan from there.