Corrugated (Cardboard) Box Packaging Supplier - any suggestions?

tri

Hello Everyone!

Do you guys know about any reliable and inexpensive manufacturer of cardboard box packaging in Thailand?

I need to order a large quantity and some companies I've contacted are too expensive....

Thanks a lot for your help.

image.jpeg

There is a small but excellent cardboard box factory on Pridi-3 (soi-3) off Sukhumvit 71, Phra Khanong, about a 3 minute walk from the Phra Khanong BTS station.

From the BTS, take exit #3, at street, walk in direction of traffic and turn left onto Suk. soi 69.  100 m. and take 1st right.  Shop is about 100 meters on right side.  Closed Sundays.

• Like 1

image.png.3537c4f225cf75247e88a4e07d0ba6e4.png

On 11/29/2020 at 1:28 AM, dddave said:

There is a small but excellent cardboard box factory on Pridi-3 (soi-3) off Sukhumvit 71, Phra Khanong, about a 3 minute walk from the Phra Khanong BTS station.

From the BTS, take exit #3, at street, walk in direction of traffic and turn left onto Suk. soi 69.  100 m. and take 1st right.  Shop is about 100 meters on right side.  Closed Sundays.

Thanks a lot Dave, really appreciate your advice.
I'll be contacting them....I believe this is the shop you referred to?

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 5:12 AM, CharlieH said:

Finding them is one thing, getting a decent deal as a non-Thai is something entirely different. Whoever you find, get a Thai to contact initially, is my suggestion.

Agree a 100% !

I print around 10-30k boxes every few months and the prices are very reasonable, but it all depends on what type of paper you want, quantity, as well as what printing.

As well as usage, and how much weight you want to put in or stack

Also the prices between 3k 5k and 10k are different, for you it might not be significant  based on your operation

Edited by Zeid

17 hours ago, Zeid said:

I print around 10-30k boxes every few months and the prices are very reasonable, but it all depends on what type of paper you want, quantity, as well as what printing.

As well as usage, and how much weight you want to put in or stack

Also the prices between 3k 5k and 10k are different, for you it might not be significant  based on your operation

Hi Zeid,
Which shop have you ordered from?
Cheers!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...