Info On A Shop In Pattaya

scotty123456789

Hi everyone, this sounds realy stupid but me and my girlfriend are heading out to pattaya next month and during our stay it will be her birthday.

What im after is info from anyone who knows where there is a cake shop in pattaya, i want have a big one made for her and have it delivered to our hotel.

Please no dickheads, im serious here and ive looked on the net but cant see any cake shop in pattaya.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction????

Again no pricks, im serious here.

Cheers...........

Swensons for top quality ice cream cakes which will survive a couple of hours in a fridge and still be hard. Got my missus one there 2 years ago and last birthday she would have nothing else !

I second the top hotels but I would really go to the likes of Marriott, Sheraton, Shangri-La, Hyatt etc. I seem to remember though that the Landmark did at one time have a good bakery so they are perhaps also worth considering.

Other than that, find a gelato, Italian restaurant or upmarket French brasserie or patisserie. Try the Grottino hotel. They might suit. www.grottino.com I think.

The Dude recs that you post this in the Pattaya section.

The Dude’s idea is excellent and I am now moving this topic to the Pattaya forum, leaving a link to it in the General Topics forum, where it started.

Scotty, have a nice birthday bash for the lady of your heart!

--

Maestro

Hi everyone, this sounds realy stupid but me and my girlfriend are heading out to pattaya next month and during our stay it will be her birthday.

What im after is info from anyone who knows where there is a cake shop in pattaya, i want have a big one made for her and have it delivered to our hotel.

Please no dickheads, im serious here and ive looked on the net but cant see any cake shop in pattaya.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction????

Again no pricks, im serious here.

Cheers...........

I had a look around Pattaya a while ago looking for the best ready-made cakes. I found the best to be at Foodland's bakery. I'm not sure how'd they'd go making one to order.