Buriram Home Builders Materials Power Tools Lawnmower Generator Clearance Sale December 2020

kamalabob2

I took photos today of pallet loads of new in the box | discontinued brands | demo models | customer returns of major home building materials | kitchen appliances | bathroom sanitary items | petrol generators | diesel Generators | deep well pumps | wall tile | floor tile all set up in Buriram at Ruangsangthai Home Builders Merchants. This is the first clearance sale held at this family owned tool supply | water pump dealer since 2014. The owner Mr. Pichai has staff who speak Thai | English | German | French and Spanish. The selection is huge as Mr. Pichai had recently closed a Ruangsangthai store that was in Thailand, at the border with Cambodia. He cleared out several Buriram City warehouses and staff found brand new (old stock)  made in the USA Troy Bilt chippers, Aquaflex sinks, Cotto bathtubs all new in the box. Teka appliances new in the box. Paint of dubious age and PVC that may be older than wine in your cellar. This genuine CLEARANCE SALE starts at 8:30am on Tuesday December 1st and will run at least ten days. It will end when all the home building materials are sold out. Free delivery is available on many of the items in most locations in Buriram. Cash or cash cards accepted. Bitcoin is not accepted at this Thailand retail store.  Many photos look tinted green as there is a metal roof and green sunshade hanging on the large covered parking area. If you are looking to build or remodel a home in Thailand on a modest budget or seeking a cheap bargain, this sale is worth your drive to Buriram. Ruangsangthai is listed on Google maps.   https://goo.gl/maps/s8z8Ctwa3GgRLwpp8   

Buriram Bosch Hikoki Tool Mitsubishi Pump Clearance sale 2020.jpg

Buriram Water Pump Water Tank clearance sale 2020.jpg

Buriram Teka Kitchen Cotto Bathtub Clearance sale 2020.jpg

Buriram Rototiller garden Tractor tiller cultivator generator clearance sale 2020.jpg

Buriram Cotto Sink Basin Closeout Discount Sale 2020.jpg

• Thanks 1

It would not be a real clearance sale or closeout sale on tools in Thailand unless one or more female models was hired to demonstrate power tools. In Buriram today I bought wall tile for 99 baht a square meter, for yet another "village house project' on Highway 2226.  I did spot some closeout deals on Ebara and Grundfos deep well submersible 4" water pumps in Buriram. 

Buriram Grundfos Well Pump Clearance December 2020 sale.jpg

Buriram Hikoki Hitachi Power Tool Sale.jpg

Buriram Ceramic Wall Tile clearance sale.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This morning in Buriram I saw a delivery truck being loaded with a Garden Mulcher Chipper and Bosch Tool Laser Levels that an expat in Roi-Et bought. Last week I saw a made in the USA Troy Bilt Chipper Mulcher for delivery to an expat near the Buriram Airport. I enjoy closeout or clearance sales at Thai Watsadu as well as Ruangsangthai home builders merchants in Buriram. 

Buriram Bosch Laser Level Chipper Mulcher Delivery December 2020.jpg

Buriram Troy Bilt Briggs Stratton Garden Mulcher Chipper Husqvarna Riding Mower.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, kamalabob2 said:

It would not be a real clearance sale or closeout sale on tools in Thailand unless one or more female models was hired to demonstrate power tools. In Buriram today I bought wall tile for 99 baht a square meter, for yet another "village house project' on Highway 2226.  I did spot some closeout deals on Ebara and Grundfos deep well submersible 4" water pumps in Buriram. 

I think I'm in love ????

On 5/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, djayz said:

I think I'm in love ????

Me to , the Lady in green is a dream .

Does she have a sister younger more ... 555

On 12/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, kamalabob2 said:

That lady in green looks like she can handle a tool correctly ????????

• Haha 1

Hi kamalabob2 could you do me a favour.

The next time you drop into that shop and see Mr Bob who the staff told me looks after mower sales, could you ask him the price of the mower his staff have kindly sent me photos and the spec sheet of.

I've been asking since yesterday but getting a price is like squeezing blood out of a stone.  

21 hours ago, Farma said:

Hi kamalabob2 could you do me a favour.

The next time you drop into that shop and see Mr Bob who the staff told me looks after mower sales, could you ask him the price of the mower his staff have kindly sent me photos and the spec sheet of.

I've been asking since yesterday but getting a price is like squeezing blood out of a stone.  

Thanks Mr Bob. Problem sorted and very agreeable prices.