Opening a company branch in Bangkok.

Hi guys,

A Turkish military company wants to open a branch office in Bangkok. Someone from their company will be the director of the office. They will be only responsible to find some products and follow up the purchasing and other related small things . Their duty and responsibilities are not that serious. 

They asked me to find some info about this matter. First of all they need to know how to open an office. Please note that not starting a new company or likewise. Just a representative office in Bangkok. So if you guys can tell me what they need to do kind of step by step, would be great.

As far as i know they need to hire an office, 4 thai employee, director will be their man and they will hire from bangkok for this position. The man lives here already and they want to give the position to him. 

So please let me know about the steps how to open an office and i will tell them.

thanks a lot.

3 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I'm just wondering why this guy is coming to you for advice when you clearly don't know?

The answer is to direct him to a law firm that deals with such matters, someone like Siam Legal perhaps?

In fact they have a section on forming representative offices right here https://www.siam-legal.com/Business-in-Thailand/thailand-representative-office.php

because im his friend and he just wanted to know the basic things first. They cannot come here because of covid.

thanks for the info. I also recommended them to do it via lawyer. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 2:23 AM, VyacheslavKHV said:

You can open representative office without them coming here. Just need someone represent them. Do not need 4 Thai employees for this kind of structure. PM me i can help. 

thanks. i found out full info already. just need 1 thai employee and some documents. and of course opening money