Illegal crossing from Cambodia to Thailand - case takes new twist!

rooster59

35 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Love has finished. All I am doing now is taking care of her so she doesn't have to go back where we first met. 

Where you first met?  What does that refer to?   Curiouser and curiouser! 

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You are avin a laff surely, with your above comment.

I agree with heat testing not being overly reliable

Got the heat test on one occasion my temp was 34.8 i was obviously ok to enter i think Macro ..in reality i should have been dead

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poohy said:

I agree with heat testing not being overly reliable

Got the heat test on one occasion my temp was 34.8 i was obviously ok to enter i think Macro ..in reality i should have been dead

Yes, they are not highly reliable , but considering the amount of tests done , they would have picked up some people with a fever ?

1 hour ago, colinneil said:
1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

We all get heat tested everyday day numerous times , how come no one has a fever ?

You are avin a laff surely, with your above comment.

Maybe he's not. Like thousands of locals going about their business, I get temperature tested up to 20 times a day. Far less at weekends though as I do my shopping on weekdays only.

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:
1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Explain then why there have been no Thais in hospitals with the virus ?

Why have no Thais tested Covid positive in the small amount of tests that have been carried out ?

We all get heat tested everyday day numerous times , how come no one has a fever ?

Take a trip up to the Myanmar border at Tachileik.

Are the Mae Sai hospitals flooded with Covid-19 victims then?

1 hour ago, PGSan said:
1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

Love has finished. All I am doing now is taking care of her so she doesn't have to go back where we first met. 

Sponsorship.

Or guilt maybe?

35 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Maybe he's not. Like thousands of locals going about their business, I get temperature tested up to 20 times a day. Far less at weekends though as I do my shopping on weekdays only.

Temperature testing will not show you are an asymptomatic carrier now will it.  Of course not.  Try again.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Olmate said:
31 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Temperature testing will not show you are an asymptomatic carrier now will it.  Of course not.  Try again.

What’s the point of being an asymptomatic carrier if you don,t give it to someone!

Good. At least someone sees sense here. Not all 'asymptomatic carriers' are infectious either.

34 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:
2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Nope , genuine questions 

Sarcastic questions you know the answers to.

It's OK to admit that you don't know all the answers either.

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Explain then why there have been no Thais in hospitals with the virus ?

Why have no Thais tested Covid positive in the small amount of tests that have been carried out ?

All I had been referring to is asymtomatic. If anyone has a fever why would he go to a shopping mall. 

see if the testing is so expensive (unaffordable for most thais) and leave alone the treatment, they will not go to a doctor. they wont even tell anyone. A lot of people in my country are in home quarantine after positive test. I am not sure what medicines they are taking but I have heard a healthy light food, juices, vit d , vit c etc and in a 2 weeks time they become negative.

a few hundred are dying too everyday in my country. 

3 hours ago, PGSan said:

everybody knows what places a regular tourist meets a thai woman. 

1 hour ago, Olmate said:

What’s the point of being an asymptomatic carrier if you don,t give it to someone!

thats still a disputed things. there is no gaurantee that asymptomatic wont pass on the virus. 

i heard about this CT value thing in the RT PCR test but still there is no benchmark that what what CT value would be infectious and what wouldn't be. So everyone who tests positive is isolated/quarantined. 

Edited by lovethai123

4 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

they hate everyone. they hate themselves too. just nevr hate the mom/step mom /stepdad/dad who drive them to pattaya and asked them to work as an entertainer coz back home the family wants a TV

"Entertainer" eh?

Well, its fair enough.

those moms/step moms/stepdads/dads gotta recoup all that cash spent on piano lessons. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

All I had been referring to is asymtomatic.

If a community has asymptomatic people in it, it will also have symptomatic people in it. If it has symptomatic people it will have people requiring hospital treatment. If it has people requiring hospital treatment, it will have people who die. Not possible to have a country full of asymptomatic carriers with no one ending up on a ventilator and no one dying.

Thai hospitals have not been inundated with Covid patients and the wats have not been inundated with corpses in urgent need of burning. If you want to know what a community with a Covid outbreak looks like, look at New York in April. Corpses stacked in containers at the back of hospitals who had run out of ICU beds and ventilators.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, polpott said:

If a community has asymptomatic people in it, it will also have symptomatic people in it.

All I said that it appears they hid some data. They never explained those mystery viral pneumonia cases and a lot of people who were under investigation. 

They never gave the real numbers just like their Chinese daddies. Like father, like son. 

But agreed virus didn't spread much. 

Edited by lovethai123

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Always try before you buy. Took me 3 years before I made a commitment to my wife in Thailand. Same with my UK wife.

I believe in love at first sight. I saw her, instantly fell in love. Though my initial advances weren't reciprocated but I worked hard to earn her trust. 

4 minutes ago, polpott said:

Always try before you buy. Took me 3 years before I made a commitment to my wife in Thailand. Same with my UK wife.

So you have one in each location. A man with a Mia superior and a Mia Noi.  Good for you.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 2