90 Day Report in BKK---- Now What Location

I'm late for my 90 day, so unfortunately need to go to immigration office. It used to be done at Chaengwattana, and then I understand all of this was moved to another office near Impact....

Now very confused as the immigration site says that its at Chaengwattana again and also seems to indicate thhat I can go to much closer offices... https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

I want to make sure I don't waste too much time. Do I need to go to Cahengwattana for a late 90 day, or can I go to one of the other offices they have listed? Also, what happened to the iffice that was near Impact? Shut down already?

It appears that the page was created before Muang Thong Thani became the location for 90-day reports. The "other locations" for the report that were listed do not apply to most of the people here. The One Stop Center is for those with BOI sponsorship. Major Hollywood and Imperial World are for guest workers from neighbouring countries.

Yes, it is unfortunate that you cannot rely on information on the Immigration official website, but that is the reality.

Archived