Expect difficulties with non o visa renewal in Hua Hin

They forget 3 Months to state in my 800k Account, its too late now for correction because they need 5 Working Days to make the correct Statement (or in reality 2 Weeks, my Experience). Dont ask me for the Bank: I don't want to fall into the defamation trap.

I just need Answer to my Question. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 2:04 PM, ujayujay said:

I have to do my visa non o extension (not married) and expect difficulties due to incorrect bank statement. Does anyone know of a Visa Agent in Hua Hin who can help out in the worst case?

So what happened? I sent you what you asked for and have not heard anything back.

I just renewed my Non-O in Hua Hin last week and did not need the bank one year statement. I got a 6 month statement, they can give you that right then at least at Bangkok Bank. Then I got the bank letter with their stamp on it. I made a deposit to the account that day and updated the bank book. I printed ever page of the bank book and of course signed everything.  They were fine with everything and didn’t ask for anything more.  

24 minutes ago, USAJeff said:

I just renewed my Non-O in Hua Hin last week and did not need the bank one year statement. I got a 6 month statement, they can give you that right then at least at Bangkok Bank. Then I got the bank letter with their stamp on it. I made a deposit to the account that day and updated the bank book. I printed ever page of the bank book and of course signed everything.  They were fine with everything and didn’t ask for anything more.  

You did not state if your using money in bank method or monthly income. 

If it's money in the bank why did you require a 6 month bank statement.

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You did not state if your using money in bank method or monthly income. 

If it's money in the bank why did you require a 6 month bank statement.

I am using the 800,000 method. I’m not sure I needed the 6 months bank statement because they didn’t say anything about my paperwork. I did have a friend that renewed his NON-O last month in Hua Hin and he only provided the 6 month statement. They told him next year to be sure and bring the 1 year. Who knows, this is Thailand. Depends what day it is and who the officer is, I think?

Archived