Quick Tips for Teaching in a School!

Solinvictus

I am assuming you are teaching English in a day school. Give your students a written assignment approximately every second class, mark it and return it to them.  They need to know that your class is a real class, and not just a "talking shop".  If they think it is the latter, you will soon have bedlam on your hands.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mambowoman said:

TO  LADIES TEACHING!!!

There is one thing i want you  to understand about  men!
Now, when you post half-naked "pictures of yourself on Facebook if you are doing a sexy pose,or showing men your cleavage, or lying suggestively on your bed...D only thing you are doing is making men do is lust after you. I know you will feel excited about the 100 likes you will receive...and you will even pretend to 'neglect' when a guy says he wants you..

when in reality you are so excited. One thing you should know, NONE of those guys who will like that photo loves you! They are in lust with you! In fact they loathe you, and none of them would take you home to be a wife!

Men, both good and bad admire ladies who dress decently andrespect themselves!Decent clothing that reveal less about you make us love and respect you! It tells us you are a virtuous woman....Do we really care about your excessive make-ups and face paintings?? We don't! Be simple, Be real, Be a Teacher, and the man ordained by d Lord will come your way.

Maybe you should learn that not every man thinks like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2020 at 8:16 PM, Solinvictus said:

Just a single sentence or two, maybe even a only a word...

Stay Positive! ????

First make sure that the students are motivated to learn what you want to teach. Otherwise they won't listen and they won't learn and everybody's time was wasted.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:05 PM, Mambowoman said:

doing a sexy pose,or showing men your cleavage, or lying suggestively on your bed...D only thing you are doing is making men do is lust after you

Fully agree. Seen this too many times, even in the school's Line groups, with which they use to communicate with students, admins, even parents. It made me wonder if their salaries were enough.

• Like 1

Some of my colleagues even are on dating sites like Tinder!!! Even is best friend!

On 12/31/2020 at 11:05 PM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Fully agree. Seen this too many times, even in the school's Line groups, with which they use to communicate with students, admins, even parents. It made me wonder if their salaries were enough.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:39 AM, Mambowoman said:

Some of my colleagues even are on dating sites like Tinder!!! Even is best friend!

That shows you the extent of which the staff and the school you are working at is...Of course not everyone but reflects management.

I would suggest finding a place with more pay or at least more 'chill' colleagues.

Edited by Solinvictus