Where To Get a Hacked Phone Unhacked?

maisodni

I have a Samsung J6+ Android phone, 4/64 GB - dual SIM capability, with one AIS SIM Card, and one True Move SIM Card.   I live near Onnut BTS Station.

All at once, both SIM cards became unable to send or receive regular phone calls.  Both can still send and receive data. 

I can still send and receive calls using LINE, or What'sApp - so there is nothing wrong with phone's audio system.

I paid the bills for both SIM card services within the past five days.

I suspect that my phone has been hacked - to disable my ability to make or receive regular phone calls.

Where can I go to get a knowledgeable Android mobile phone technician to inspect the phone, locate the function that is disabling the mobile phone capability for both SIM Cards, and restore the phone to normal operation?   My first thought is to go to the top floor of Terminal 21, and ask the staff in the shops where to go for help.  That is what I will do today.  I will bring sufficient cash to purchaes a new phone, if that turns out to be the only way to solve my connectivity problem.

Has anyone else recently suffered a similar problem, and then pursued - and obtained - a successful "unhacking" outcome?

Thanks,

Cheers !