Education Ministry Promotes Morality Among Youth

Education Ministry promotes morality among youth

The Ministry of Education has arranged activities to promote morality among youth, while expediting a plan on the free basic compulsory education addressed by the new constitution draft.

Education Minister Wichit Srisa-arn (วิจิตร ศรีสอ้าน) reveals that the activities were attended by more than one million young people nationwide during this school break and the ministry has a plan to continue these kinds of activities when the school resumes. Regarding curricula of the new school term, Dr Wichit says the ministry has included subjects on the Sufficiency Economy philosophy, social reconciliation, and peace in the curricula.

As for the 12 years of free basic compulsory education, Dr Wichit reports that the ministry has adjusted the figure of educational cost per head during a period of three years. He says the adjustment has been made to alleviate the parents’ financial burden.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 08 May 2007

most calanders I know divide the year into periods called months , Jan , Feb etc ,

here we have ,

no spagetti strap month , sensible songkran month , morality in ( insert necessary description here ) month , and so on ...............

most calanders I know divide the year into periods called months , Jan , Feb etc ,

here we have ,

no spagetti strap month , sensible songkran month , morality in ( insert necessary description here ) month , and so on ...............

What about low cut hip hugger jeans

In days of old trappers in the new world were proud to display their beaver pelts.

As a pacifist, I'm glad to hear that peace and social reconciliation, as well as self-sufficiency, have been added to the curriculum. It might offset 2% of what they see on television.

And free education to the 12th grade, that's great to talk about. I hope the government, such as it is without a parliament, is planning to increase the education budget for all that.

Without profound changes to Thai education - fundamental things that would take careful planning and a trillion baht, and changes in the social structure - education is doomed.

As a pacifist, I'm glad to hear that peace and social reconciliation, as well as self-sufficiency, have been added to the curriculum. It might offset 2% of what they see on television.

And free education to the 12th grade, that's great to talk about. I hope the government, such as it is without a parliament, is planning to increase the education budget for all that.

Without profound changes to Thai education - fundamental things that would take careful planning and a trillion baht, and changes in the social structure - education is doomed.

the view from the coal - face .................................. :o