Need some help regarding CoE

Are going to apply for a visa or are going to enter visa exempt? You can just upload the ASQ reservation to start with if you will be applying for a visa later.

The only insurance needed for a certificate of entry is the covid 19 insurance.

9 minutes ago, sweetserenity said:

I am applying for an STV, and heard that i need both LMG insurance + safetywing insurance

You only need the 40/400k baht insurance to apply for the visa. It is not required for the certificate of entry. Only the covid 19 insurance is needed for the certificate of entry.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You only need the 40/400k baht insurance to apply for the visa. It is not required for the certificate of entry. Only the covid 19 insurance is needed for the certificate of entry.

40/400k baht insurance to apply to the visa is the LMG one? so i dont need the safetywing insurance at all or only regarding applying for the STV that i dont need?

Edited by sweetserenity

2 minutes ago, sweetserenity said:

40/400k baht insurance to apply to the visa is the LMG one? so i dont need the safetywing insurance at all or only regarding applying for the STV that i dont need?

To apply for the certificate of entry you need the $100,000 (3.2 million baht) insurance for the certificate of entry. That could also be from LMG or any other insurance company that provides it.

For the STV visa application you need the 40/400k baht medical insurance from LMG.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

To apply for the certificate of entry you need the $100,000 (3.2 million baht) insurance for the certificate of entry. That could also be from LMG or any other insurance company that provides it.

For the STV visa application you need the 40/400k baht medical insurance from LMG.

Ok i understand now. The only thing i dont seem to get right now is that when im making the certificate of entry on the website you showed me yesterday, it asks me for which visa im already applying for. And i choose STV, as the 2 pictures shown above. So this kinda means that im applying for CoE + STV at the same time

I was thinking about buying the LMG insurance that only cost 3900 baht for 1 year which is the 40/400k insurance that would allow me a STV

And then i wanted to buy the safetywing insurance that covers the 100k$ insurance.. So my question is that as your saying, i should be using the safety wing insurance on the 1 picture as shown above on my first post.. What should i then do with the 40/400k baht insurance paper? whom do i give it to?

Edited by sweetserenity

11 minutes ago, sweetserenity said:

Ok, i guess submit it to my embassy through email since they dont have anything else. Thank you

You have to send your passport to them by mail for the visa along with the application and supporting documents for your application.

7 minutes ago, sweetserenity said:

Im wondering if its fine to pay monthly for the 100k$ insurance ? would they approve that? or do i must pay for atleast 3 months?

You have to prove at least 3 months of insurance from the day you arrive in the country.