POTY 2020

transam

5 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I run Tvisa all day, as I suffer in the covid ridden UK, chilled in my basement flat, relying on Tvisa to stress my computer that the fan pumps out hot air to warm my only room. Sitting in my balaclava, finger less gloves tapping gently on the keyboard stimulating my Western Union app to send more money to Thailand compensating for a now poor exchange rate, before the GBP goes into free fall, and I become destitute and deserted........the electricity failing and losing sight of my only link with Thailand......waiting for my next food parcel.

I try to remain cheerful, dreaming of the day when I too can reside in Thailand, feel alive, regenerated,  joining the complaining on Tvisa????

That's the spirit......:clap2:

3 hours ago, transam said:

all the miserable folk had to do was ignore it, really simple

Which I think they did en masse, and not only the miserable ones, because I guess about 0.0001% of all members voted, and of those that voted biggest part were the candidates

1 minute ago, Susco said:

Which I think they did en masse, and not only the miserable ones, because I guess about 0.0001% of all members voted, and of those that voted biggest part were the candidates

Here is what happens, POTY is extremely fast moving and requires real time and effort to keep up with the ebb and flow, highlighted, by the many regular posters who missed the photos in the threads last year, many photos of the candidates, both humorous and insightful

So as with any forum fast moving thread, full of exploding tangents, most will fall away who simply cannot be bothered or are not prepared to spend the time and effort required to participate

Having said that last years POTY was a rather drawn out affair