Want To Visit Uk With My Partner

I have been living constantly in Thailand for almost 4 years now, and have been co-habiting with my partner (Thai national, female) in excess of 2 years now.

I am now thinking about going to the UK for a months holiday perhaps next year, and would love to take my partner.

Is there anything I should or could be doing to make it easier for my partner to obtain a UK visa, such as compiling proof of a long term de facto relationship or perhaps some how making the embassy aware of our relationship now so when the time comes to apply for a visa it will be easier to obtain.

MM

When the time comes to apply for the visa, evidence of your relationship and its length will be relevant, but there's little point in bringing it to the embassy's attention now: they will just wonder why you're telling them. In addition to evidence of your relationship, your partner will have to demonstrate that there are sufficient funds to pay for the trip, and available accommodation for her in the U.K. She will also have to show as far as possible that she has a good reason to return to Thailand at the end of the trip, and evidence of your intention to return to Thailand is a good demonstration that your partner does too.

Scouse.