Visa renewal status weblink

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know Phuket immigration is the only office that has the ability to check the status of your application online that was done there.

At other offices you have to check in person or by calling them.

Hi Joe

I am not in Phuket anymore, in Phitsanulok now. Damn the difference between Phuket and Phitsanulok imigration office is massive, zero queues, and process is exactly as it should be without any nonesense

When I applied for my extension renewal last year, someone here (I thought it ws you) gave me a weblink and I was able to check the status of the application there. Seems TV only keeps history for 1 year, so I cant find it anymore, and have gone round in circles trying to find it

There definately is (or was) a web that would show current status (it does say much, basically applied then, approved)

3 minutes ago, youngster30uk said:

There definately is (or was) a web that would show current status (it does say much, basically applied then, approved)

It is still on the Phuket immigration website here. http://phuketimmigration.go.th/c-visa/visa-a.php

But that is only for applications done at Phuket. There is no nationwide site for checking the approvals.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It is still on the Phuket immigration website here. http://phuketimmigration.go.th/c-visa/visa-a.php

But that is only for applications done at Phuket. There is no nationwide site for checking the approvals.

Thanks Joe, that explains why I couldnt find it, I didnt realise it was phuket specific, and I was looking at phuket immigration. I assumed it was all the same as my online 90 day reporting is same link as previous. Clearly I was wrong

Cheers