Read All About It

tropo

I saw 3 motorcycles down on the intersection of 3rd Road and Soi 17.

One guy looked unconscious (or dead), while the others were still moving although obviously in some pain.

It appeared to be a collision between motorcycles as there was no car present.

I had an interesting trip home because a few minutes earlier I witnessed another bike lose control while turning left and sliding on sand, as I was waiting at the Pattaya Tai - 3rd Road intersection.

Did you try to help them?

NO. I was just rubber-necking on the way past.

I hate the reckless way the Thais ride around here and usually without helmets...most of them deserve a crash or two to knock some sense into them.

I saw another guy down a few meters west of there about an hour ago. He was on his back, but moving.

I hate the reckless way the Thais ride around here and usually without helmets...most of them deserve a crash or two to knock some sense into them.

I saw another guy down a few meters west of there about an hour ago. He was on his back, but moving.

Agreed. they crash due to driving like idiots then thats their lookout.

I'm fed up of some of the reckless driving here. :o

Agreed. they crash due to driving like idiots then thats their lookout.

I'm fed up of some of the reckless driving here. :o

Yes. I did my stupid motorcycle riding about 30 years ago and learned the hard way too. The tradegy is that often they involve a careful rider in their accidents. It's the idiots in cars you really have to watch out for.

i used to really enjoy riding bikes but i stopped because it's so dangerous here. i think the worst

is when they rent those 1,000cc monsters to these people with zero riding experience and then

they race around town drunk and blipping the throttle.defies explanation. :o

i used to really enjoy riding bikes but i stopped because it's so dangerous here. i think the worst

is when they rent those 1,000cc monsters to these people with zero riding experience and then

The most dangerous street in Pattaya?

IMO Soi Buakhao wins hands down.

The most dangerous street in Pattaya?

IMO Soi Buakhao wins hands down.

i would have to disagree there. without doubt most dangerous is soi hok, with all the distractions.

bethatasitmay, all the roads are particularly treacherous right now with the sand and dirt strewn about.

finally, you have to wonder, will pattaya thai ever get paved?