Thai tv Ch 7

billrose

My wife loves to watch channel 7 every night through a digital set top box with an indoor aerial.

For the last few days there has been no signal for that channel, but every other free to air Thai tv channel is working normally. I can get channel 7 on Livenettv.net on my Amazon firestick, so they are still transmitting, but if I let her watch that, I can't watch tv!

Does anyone know what has changed and why?

Where are you? It's possible that there's a transmitter fault, others on the same tower would be able to tell you.

What are "signal strength" and "signal quality" showing for the working channels? Digital is an all or nothing system, the signal can get poorer and poorer and you notice nothing, until the error correction give up and you get nothing.

Even with our outdoor antenna I've noticed that the strength and quality varies across the channels, I just tweeked it for best quality on the channels Madam watches.

Could be that a slight adjustment will bring it back, otherwise time for a decent antenna. 

Thanks guys for your replies, I was reluctant to install an outdoor aerial until I was sure that that was the problem, so I re-tuned the box as ThaiDown suggested and Ch7 is now back as clear as ever.

The wife is now very happy and I can have my TV back again.

Thanks once again - The power of ThaiVisa!!!!!!

• Like 1