Bikini's

jumbo

You probably won't have a lot of luck. I have never come across one in all my years here. M&S didn't even have D cup bras the other day. Friends have recommended bravissimo.com (British website) as a source of larger sized bras and swimsuits, but I haven't tried it yet.

Being cursed with the bigger bap (38dd) :o Ihave my bras sent from UK. Try either figleaves.com or bravissimo. Neither will send directly to Thailand so I have them sent via parents. Alternatively I have heard that there's a woman in Central Chitlom lingerie dept. who makes to measure (rather like a tailor). Good luck.

Some posts have been deleted from this thread.

Stupid replies are unwanted in this topic. If you have nothing to contribute, then please say nothing at all.

The Ladies Forum should be respected for what it is... a place where the ladies can come to talk about their issues, without fear of intervention by stupid male comments.

Back on topic, there is a shop in Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya that does have some larger bra sizes. Perhaps a Pattaya forum member might know more details for you?

I'm not really sure, because I'm quite modestly sized :o but does Tesco Lotus do any larger bikinis? They seem to have some larger bras in stock in their Florence & Fred range, do they have bikinis in the same sizes? Might be worth a quick look.

Thanks for your replies and advises

Seems to me she needs to buy the sets in EU and than have the pants altered here.

She complained to me about the top part being OK but then the pant would be a grandma's

model.....

thanks again

J

Is Florence and Fred stocked in Tesco in Thailand? i bought loads of stuff in the Stockport shop a couple of years ago. Excellent quality for the price. If I don't hear back about this I'll have to take me a trip to On Nut to check. :o

I've just read the last post by the OP. If you can, it may be worth checking out M+S I think they supply tops and bottoms seperately so you can choose whether to have high leg, medium leg, shorts or thong to match the top. Different sizes are available - what I am clumsily trying to say is you can mix and match.

Is Florence and Fred stocked in Tesco in Thailand? i bought loads of stuff in the Stockport shop a couple of years ago. Excellent quality for the price. If I don't hear back about this I'll have to take me a trip to On Nut to check. :o

They stock the Florence & Fred lingerie here, leisurely - not sure about swimwear. In HH branch they have all sizes of bra & knickers & when they have a sale all the farang sizes go for ridiculously cheap prices. I was buying underwired bras for 50 baht & knickers or thongs for about 30 bt each. :D

I've just read the last post by the OP. If you can, it may be worth checking out M+S I think they supply tops and bottoms seperately so you can choose whether to have high leg, medium leg, shorts or thong to match the top. Different sizes are available - what I am clumsily trying to say is you can mix and match.

I believe the M+S shops are integrated in some of the Centrals, correct? Which one would be the best one to go to??

J

You could try Emporium - I was really surprised when I went shopping there for a bikini last week. They seem to have made some "big" improvements lately. The Guy Laroche (sp?) and the Jantzen brands go up to about 3-4XL, they don't mix and match so you will possibly end up with bottoms that don't fit. I am not sure if the 4XL is a DD or not, but it might be worth checking it out...

For M & S I think the best one now is at Central World, in fact I think the best of everything is there now. I'm a UK size 14 and for 3 years have struggled to get clothes, bras, shoes everything! Central World seems to have loads - check out LeSanza for underwear (they might have bathers also?), Next for reasonably priced (cheaper than Marks and Sparks) clothes for work and clarks for UK size 8 shoes!!!

HMMMM, sorry if I sound like a walking advert!

Online Shopping ?(If you don't want to purchase online, Mark and Spencer has a variety of cup ...)

A bit of topic, when i was in USA i saw women who had huge boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bigger than my head lol

Online Shopping ?(If you don't want to purchase online, Mark and Spencer has a variety of cup ...)

A bit of topic, when i was in USA i saw women who had huge boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bigger than my head lol

JR Texas to BambinA: Just found this section.....scrolled down and then saw BambinA's picture...........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!