90 Day report at Imperial World Ladprao - 5th Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok.

Checking for my GF, as she has to do a 90 day report today at the LadPrao site as she is from Myanmar.  With all of the current issues, I wonder if she could not use the One Stop location at the Chamchuree Square Building, Floor 18, Phatumwan, Bangkok.  It generally takes all day as there are always close to a thousand or more in que.  Remember this is a 90 day report and they have been working on the computer program to allow on-line 90 day reports. but even though you can load the information and actually print a pending receipt, they are not completing them on there end at the LadPrao site or whoever reviews and approves them.  Trying to be proactive and keep her and myself from having contact with so many people in one location.  Foolish that the on-line 90 day reports can only be used for other than the 4 border countries.

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Is doing it by mail an option?

Unfortunately no.  They have only allowed them in-person 90 day reporting, even though the on-line report has a check box for the Non-LA visa, and a box to list the work permit number, the start date and end date.  Silly really when you think about it.  She ends up missing an entire day of work at the Salon, and it ends up costing her almost 300 baht to travel there and back from here in Sahon, with the MRT/BTS/and a taxi the last 2 km.  The Chamchuree building is all of 1 km from the house as well as the actual Immigration office where the technology unit is located.

The one stop office at Chamchuri square is only for those working for BOI companies and etc.

Has she tried any of the offices shown here.

(inThai on this site  https://bangkokimmigration.com/imm_service_center_mou/)

"Can be obtained at 3 offices:
1. Foreign Workers Service Center at Imperial World Ladprao (Map)
2. Foreign Workers Service Center at Big C Shopping Center, Don Mueang Branch (Saphan Mai) (Map)
3. Foreign Workers Service Center at Big Shopping Center C. Rat Burana Branch (map)"

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The one stop office at Chamchuri square is only for those working for BOI companies and etc.

Has she tried any of the offices shown here.

(inThai on this site  https://bangkokimmigration.com/imm_service_center_mou/)

"Can be obtained at 3 offices:
1. Foreign Workers Service Center at Imperial World Ladprao (Map)
2. Foreign Workers Service Center at Big C Shopping Center, Don Mueang Branch (Saphan Mai) (Map)
3. Foreign Workers Service Center at Big Shopping Center C. Rat Burana Branch (map)"

She uses number one on the list Ubon Joe.  It has always been a jaunt there from our home in Sathon.  The others are way out of the way for us.  When they shut down the location for the last Covid closures she did not need to do a 90 day report but she still showed up and got it done within the garage location on the 5th floor. The last time 90 days ago she was told they were working on the on-line report but it was not ready.  It takes everything, but I think the issue is that there is no one monitoring the Non-LA 90 day reports for on-line.  I did it again for her last week and as usual it is still pending.  Off we go, so she can be first in que or so by the time they actually start processing at 10 am.

43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A look at this map makes me think the Big C Ratburana location is not that far from Sathon.

https://goo.gl/maps/tBYq5WKDdpv3Npv99

Yes a little closer. Already in que at the Imperial world location. Que number 149. If it gets in by 10 she should have back by noon.  They have to go inside to process the reports, she stays in the parking garage on level 5A

16097258995793700988805258013.jpg

16097259275075392193074138229423.jpg

Archived