Is there any change to 90 day reporting location/rules in BKK under new COVID restrictions?

Sorry if this is already posted elsewhere but are there any changes to 90 day reporting under current COVID restrictions?  Does anybody know if it's still at Chaeng Wattana or is at the temporary facility (weird carpark!) nearby?

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, audaciousnomad said:

So do I understand correctly that those of us with 60-day Covid Affidavit extensions must also submit 90-day reports?

I don't recall any reports of immigration asking people with the 60 day extensions to do 90 day reports.

4 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

If I am stuck in BKK due to the lockdown restrictions can I do my 90 day report here instead of Chiang Mai where I live?

You can if you submit a TM30 report to change your address to Bangkok and put that address on the TM47 form.

4 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

I know that it is possible to do online but sometimes it can't be done.

You try doing the online report. Have you done one before?

Link for site: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

• Thanks 1

I'm going to try the online one now but my report deadline is Thursday.  I believe that's ok as long as it's submitted right even with the 7 day turnaround time?

Or shall I just go to MTT to be sure?

Thanks again...

27 minutes ago, s1bc said:

'm going to try the online one now but my report deadline is Thursday.  I believe that's ok as long as it's submitted right even with the 7 day turnaround time?

The rules for online 90 day reporting state you can do it up to the day your report is due.

There is no 7 day turnaround for online reporting. It depends upon how long it takes for them to approve it. 

Some offices have automatic approval now set up. Mine have been approved as soon as I submitted it.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:34 AM, ubonjoe said:

The rules for online 90 day reporting state you can do it up to the day your report is due.

There is no 7 day turnaround for online reporting. It depends upon how long it takes for them to approve it. 

Some offices have automatic approval now set up. Mine have been approved as soon as I submitted it.

Thanks for the reply Ubon.  I submitted online yesterday around 5pm and didn't get a response yet on my email.  I have the 'Pending' TM47 PDF though so I'll keep checking throughout the day.  Appreciate the help as always.