Change of address

Hi, I am about to move out of my rented service apartment in BKK to my new condo (which I bought)

I need to register the new address that I am going to move in (I holds a non-immigration visa, dependent visa to my son who holds a student visa) Do I need to go to the Immigration office in chaweng Wattana to change my address? Or can I go immigration online to register (I have the blue book but without my name on it. So, I do not know whether I can do it online)?

Thanks in advance

You would need to change your address at immigration by submitting a TM30 report. Your child's address would also need to be changed.

At this time TM30 reports are done at the temporary office at Muang Thong Thani. 

You may be asked for a copy of the chanote and your house book.

You can register online to do TM30 reports if needed later.  You would need a signed copies of your house book and passport that have been scanned to upload on the site.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You would need to change your address at immigration by submitting a TM30 report. Your child's address would also need to be changed.

At this time TM30 reports are done at the temporary office at Muang Thong Thani. 

You may be asked for a copy of the chanote and your house book.

You can register online to do TM30 reports if needed later.  You would need a signed copies of your house book and passport that have been scanned to upload on the site.

Thanks for your prompt advise. I only have the blue book which does not have my name on it. So, can I still upload to the online site? Or do I also upload the title deed together? Thanks agaim

12 hours ago, CChris said:

Thanks for your prompt advise. I only have the blue book which does not have my name on it. So, can I still upload to the online site? Or do I also upload the title deed together? Thanks agaim

You name cannot be entered in a blue house book. But the house number shown of on page one be used to check for ownership. 

Since immigration changed their regulation for TM30 reporting in June of last year I am not sure it is worth the effort to do the registration for online TM30 reporting. If on a long stay extension of stay extension of stay or visa a report is only required if you change address.

Archived