Thai man posts bad review of state quarantine - subsequent post paints better view

webfact

10 minutes ago, time2093 said:

Like anything in life, you get what you pay.

Really! Isn't the cheapest quarantine hotel up at 40,000baht? A room with an old 500baht fan, No T.V, No Air Con, No fridge etc... That is not even a 500baht a night room and looks more like a 200baht room or less. I personally think it's disgusting even in the second photo. Even prisoners in the UK are far better looked after and I believe the going rate of £2,000 compensation for having to slip out.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Scot123 said:

Really! Isn't the cheapest quarantine hotel up at 40,000baht? A room with an old 500baht fan, No T.V, No Air Con, No fridge etc... That is not even a 500baht a night room and looks more like a 200baht room or less. I personally think it's disgusting even in the second photo. Even prisoners in the UK are far better looked after and I believe the going rate of £2,000 compensation for having to slip out.

No this is free and paid for by the Thai government for all returning Thai nationals.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

I believe the going rate of £2,000 compensation for having to slip out.

I know the UK has become a "welfare State" but paying prisoners £2,000 to "slip out" is a bit much.  I thought the were supposed to be locked up!

PS;  I know it is a typo for slopping out!

Edited by fangless