AIS Wifi Constant Trouble

Mason45

Hi all, I'm on a "UNLIMITED"? package. The program is Mao Mao 4Mbps 650 baht per month. In recent months it's gone from slow to almost stationary. I've had the AIS tech guy out here and he advised me to use a private hotspot. That did improve my wifi a little but still not enough to watch online movies. I even topped up my wifi package without the slighest improvement. Would changing to another provider solve this problem? Thank.

Edited by Mason45
missing word

Thanks for your reply, my main problem where I live is no one to communicate with. Firstly I don't go to bars and I'm the only English speaking person on our estate. Even the local offices for the internet providers don't speak English. So that make it very difficult to choose a provider and get the desired package. I'll try the online option and take it from there. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Mason45 said:

Thanks for your reply, my main problem where I live is no one to communicate with. Firstly I don't go to bars and I'm the only English speaking person on our estate. Even the local offices for the internet providers don't speak English. So that make it very difficult to choose a provider and get the desired package. I'll try the online option and take it from there. Thanks again.

. ????

I said...buy another SIM. Put a day package on it. Test with your router/MiFI if better then you can look at a cheap annual SIM from that network.

If there is something you do not understand or need more clarification, you can simply ask here. Do NOT ask anyone from an official network shop. They do not have the same offers as the independents and if you want details of what the independents have, ask here...not in bars or your estate.

So let's try again...otherwise you will just do something else that is sub-optimal.

Firstly, what is the brand name and model number of your router/MiFI? The full model number, not some truncated version.