Disturbing Calls................

In the last week, I have had four phone calls for job offers. I don't know how these people got my number, but it seems like times are desperate, especially for schools. I should have asked how they got my number, but I was just puzzled why I was getting calls............... The only online resume I have ever had that was posted on the well known A.com site was de-activated over 14 months ago after I got my current job, and I have changed my cell number 2 times since then, so how do these people get our/my numbers?

The reason I post is because the last call was rather cheap. The school didn't call me, the simple rang my phone four time and let if ring for about two seconds each time so I would not have time to pick up. Then they send me the following message;

"DIS S FUN ENGLISH PLS FREE 2 COL US WE OFFER TEACHING JOB"

<deleted> is this BS?

So not only schools are desperate for teachers, they simply find out your phone number form somewhere and then have the nerve to be so stingy to expect you to call them back after a few prank calls? Or, are the schools that poor that they don't have the money to pay for calls to cell phones, if so, how can they pay our salary? Or, do they expect us to work for peanuts, like less than 30K per month?