What happened to the "hitmen" Miles Dicken Turner Abel Bonito Caldeira

ffaarraanngg

Did Miles Dicken Turner and Abel Bonito Caldeira, ever get caught for the killing of Tony Kenway.

Remember them hiring a motorbike using their passports, being caught on CCTV etc etc..

Surely even the Keystone cops that Thailand offers could have caught these 2, or Interpol must be involved thus their names will come up when crossing a border.

Just seems odd that they're hardly master criminals and after a quick google search can't see anything about their arrests.

There may be some reason that there is no great enthusiasm for them being caught; people of influence they were linked to, maybe.

Not a few people think they carried out a worthwhile service to humanity when they dispatched Kenway.

Their supposed 'controller' in Cambodia, Toby Nelhams, was given an 8 month sentence in PP back in 2017/18. It was a dispute between him and Kenway that led to the Pattaya hit from all accounts. The dispute having boiler room connections both in Spain and Thailand.

There was talk of the 2 patsies being topped after they crossed back into Cambodia but, as was noted above, more likely that no-one in any authority was really keen to look under the steaming you know what and upset those that were benefiting from the connected scams.

I think Drummond had a few articles on the incident. However, I believe he has been warned off other boiler room connected stories (Nana Plaza linked) so possibly that would stymie any chance of a wrap up investigation, either from him or any other investigative journo.

Would make a good movie........

1 hour ago, champers said:

There may be some reason that there is no great enthusiasm for them being caught; people of influence they were linked to, maybe.

Not a few people think they carried out a worthwhile service to humanity when they dispatched Kenway.

Oh yes he was clearly a tosser, but he still has family back in England who'd presumably be pushing their MP for answers.

Just now, PatOngo said:

Well, they're certainly not the brains!

Sure, but I think patsy is a bit more specific.  Whereby people are set up to take the blame for something they did not do.

Even if it was always planned that they would be killed themselves after the hit, I don't think that is a patsy.

• Like 1