Cheap Flights Wanted To Bkk From Gatwick

Hi Folks

I am looking to return to Thailand in October and the Cheapest Flights I have found out of Gatwick are £480 Return inc Taxes with Emirates.

Does anyone know where I can get some cheaper Flights. Ideally I would like to drop at least £100 off the above amount.

Cheers

Graeme

Hi Folks

I am looking to return to Thailand in October and the Cheapest Flights I have found out of Gatwick are £480 Return inc Taxes with Emirates.

Does anyone know where I can get some cheaper Flights. Ideally I would like to drop at least £100 off the above amount.

Cheers

Graeme

try biman airlines, will stop 2/3 times but will be cheap :o

why u wanna book the ticket NOW when u plan to go to Thailand in OCTOBER. October is low season as low season can be, and its nonsense to book so early as there will be plenty of promotions later in the year, but certainly not before August/September. Why wanna fly from Gatwick and not LHR ? any connecting flight ? LHR would give u much more options....

i want to go to thailand a couple of days after xmas should i book now or should i wait.if i wait what month should i book in?

greamepaul:try qatar airways.

I found October the Begining of the High Season last year. Mid October was when the weather was reliably sunny most of the time and it is also a convenient time for me to go (due to work commitments)

As for Gatwick that is because I am from the Channel Islands and we have no direct Air Links to Heathrow so I have to go through Gatwick or pay money transfering from one airport to the other (which makes flying out of Heathrow more expensive for me).

Once I am in Thailand I have to transfer to Don Muang Because it seems all Domestic Flights are now being routed through there (and I want to go to Khon Kaen).

So I will be going through 5 Airports and 4 Flights in a 20 hour period (assuming my Long haul has a stop somewhere).

I found October the Begining of the High Season last year. Mid October was when the weather was reliably sunny most of the time

The weather in Thailand's tourist spots at that time of year generally leaves airlines struggling to fill seats at top prices and there will be bargains to be had for those who will be off to Thailand's best kept secret in Khon Kaen :o

You could look at China Airlines AMS- BKK, they will give you a fare out of LGW via AMS but for sure the best prices were announced starting 16th Aug last year.

Happy searching