What is this problem

Just went to Bquik to change my tyres. 

The mechanic told me the front 2 side nut? Have gap problems and need replacement. 

I asked him is it dangerous wo fixing, he said no and maybe issues with wearing up tires. (sorry my Thai ain't perfect...) 

Problem area Pic as attached. 

What do you gear heads reco about this problem? And what's this part called? 

Also another problem he mentioned is, edge of 4 rims got some debris or something and he suggested to get it repaired or get new rims. 

If i not change, will wear out tyres. 

Is this the case?? 

I change the tyres every 3 yrs, and if it ain't necessity, I don't wanna waste my bucks.

_613204572204.3c090dbeb99af8b7cc9f8253eed31219.jpg

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I cannot open and not really know what is meant what front side nut is.

If it's the wheelrim nuts and the vehicle is old not a great cost to replace with new. 

Means my testies my friend. 

Sometimes one ball is bigger than the another and sometimes feel a little tight.  I try to relieve by ejaculating some creamy carbonara sauce my dear 5555555555

Well the dude said ttl of 2000baht to replace both side with OEM. Labor 400.

Glad I ain't in the westies

Its the rear bush of the lower suspension control arm. No lube , just a dry bush. Can replace separately , but if you replace the complete control arm that includes the lower ball joint too. Then get track rod ends and tracking  ( 4 wheel ) checked. 2K is very good price.

Lower control arm bushings. Excessive play will result in very uneven tire wear. Worst case is catastrophic failure.

Best do both sides at the same time.

Replacing the bushings is a bit labour intensive whereas replacing complete control arms may be a quicker and cheaper option.

If the OP can state the make and model, spares are probably available on lazada and one can get an idea of how good the quoted price is. I reckon with only 400 baht labor, they will replace the complete control arms.

I replaced both upper control arms on my MY2014 Wildtrak because the drivers side bushings had collapsed. Clunking steering and outer-edge scrubbing on tire. Cost around 3000 baht on lazada and took me an hour and a half.