Thailand’s most popular tourist destinations launch new promotions

rooster59

Thailand’s most popular tourist destinations launch new promotions

Subhabhong Rarueysong

c4a24f183bec235473dd1400f8d62337_small.png

PHUKET (NNT) - Two of Thailand’s most popular tourist destinations, Phuket and Pattaya City, have launched new promotions as the COVID-19 crisis shows signs of improving.

Phuket has come up with an online campaign called "Have You Ever" to promote a subculture being developed in the province, which potential visitors were being urged to experience.

As for the "Check in Chonburi Free 500" campaign in Pattaya, visitors who check into a hotel anywhere in the province will be offered cash coupons for use at about 130 tourist attractions, spas, restaurants and cafes.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2021-02-14

18 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Phuket has come up with an online campaign called "Have You Ever" to promote a subculture being developed in the province, which potential visitors were being urged to experience.

To which I'm sure many will complete the CCR song title with "Seen The Rain?"

20 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

As for the "Check in Chonburi Free 500" campaign in Pattaya, visitors who check into a hotel anywhere in the province will be offered cash coupons for use at about 130 tourist attractions, spas, restaurants and cafes.

I hope these coupon will be honoured in the spirit they are intended.

Years ago I had a coupon issued by a hotel for guests to have a free breakfast at a local restaurant. Needless to say the staff at the restaurant did everything they could to refuse the coupon and demand cash only. Excuses ranged from, 'we don't accept it', 'out of date', and 'too late for the free breakfast' (no time limit specified on the coupon).

As ever Chiang Mai is doing nothing. The provincial governor and the city mayor seem to have not one idea or indeed any concerns about the fact that this city is dead. Even the police have virtually given up on extracting protection, sorry tea money from bars because they know that when they go for nights without customers there is no money for rent, salaries, or stock, so they simply no longer visit.

Personally I will die of boredom before Covid gets me.