Seat cover for PCX...

Mai mee

I have a 2015 PCX 150, The bike still looks great and only has 9000km on it, but the once very attractive seat cover is deteriorating rapidly now. Does anyone know if HONDA sells the vinyl seat cover only (foam is fine, and I'm comfortable with the seat shape)? I know various replacements exist but I like the stock look/feel.

What are my options here? Thanks...

Thx papa, Honda dealer will sell me a new complete seat for about 2000B, but not just the cover... I've seen a couple of replacement seat covers for sale at local mechanics stalls but were cheap looking and not satisfactory. I've seen some nice ones but haven't found one of these yet for sale.

If it's convenient for you, there's a good seat place in Sukhumvit 71 about halfway up on the left, just past the PT gas station and mosque on the right hand side. It's opposite a school.

Many ready to go PCX seats. Forget how much but you can trade in your old seat for a new one. Really good quality (he also customised the seat on my Yam FZ09).

2077445702_ScreenShot2021-02-15at15_28_11.jpg.b07703bdf241e50bf383bcf84a396904.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks BKK and Jack. This was the sort of info I was looking for. My only problem is I'm in Phuket, but there's gotta be someone here doing this kind of work. I could swear I've ridden past moto upholstery shops before, but never committed one to memory... I'll keep snooping around now that I know what to expect.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mai mee said:

Thanks BKK and Jack. This was the sort of info I was looking for. My only problem is I'm in Phuket, but there's gotta be someone here doing this kind of work. I could swear I've ridden past moto upholstery shops before, but never committed one to memory... I'll keep snooping around now that I know what to expect.

Ask a moto taxi guy.

They know everything..

29 minutes ago, bojo said:

There were a couple of comments or so about PCX seats in this recent post, if that's of any interest...............

Yeah, I read it, I guess I'm one of the few who actually like the shape of the PCX seat as does my gf... so a re-cover job is all I need.