Isaan Bicycle Tour Photos

Biking360

Thanks for that. It's really appreciated. I honestly don't know if it's the kind of thing people post here. I would have liked to post a link to YouTube or upload a video but I'm not sure if that's allowed. I'll have to check for another time.

Yeah, that's a great question. It can be difficult at times for sure. It does help that I've lived here a long time and you do get used to it, but I definitely still struggle at times. 

You have to drink plenty, and when on tour try to rest frequently too. Those yellow bus shelters you see everywhere are great to shelter in when its really hot and you can't get under a tree.

It's still physically quite draining though!

Nice pics mate, if you check out the individual forums there is one in the photography section that covers things like: flowers, trees, trains, wildlife, derelict buildings etc etc, you could start a thread in there, I visit often to catch up with peoples looks at life around the country.

Your 2nd photo, Phimai Historical Park I have been to many times, I have a friend who lives there, we visit occasionally, there is a nice bar on the corner by the clock tower opposite the night market, watch the world go by with a beer or 2, ???? 

My preferred mode of transport by the way is my Fortuner.

Edited by Golden Triangle

The Fortuner will definitely get you there quicker!

I know the bar on the corner in Phimai that you're talking about. A great place to have a cold one or two for sure.

I appreciate the suggestion about posting on the photography thread. Do you know if I can start a thread in the photography section with the same photos? Also, is it possible to upload videos of my trip. Or preferably just provide a link to them on YouTube?

Sorry to ask basic questions but its my first ever post so I've genuinely no idea about the rules and that kind of stuff.

13 hours ago, Biking360 said:

I appreciate the suggestion about posting on the photography thread. Do you know if I can start a thread in the photography section with the same photos? Also, is it possible to upload videos of my trip. Or preferably just provide a link to them on YouTube?

Since you have already posted here doing it in the photo forum would make it a duplicate topic.

For the video you can do it it in this forum but you need to follow the rules for it.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/forum/138-best-of-thailand-videos/

Thanks for that. It makes things much clearer. I'm still taking new photos as I move around so I'll post them in the Photography section from now on. Also I'll be out of Isaan in the next couple of days in any case.

Thanks also for the link for the rules posting videos.  

• 2 weeks later...

MisterBKK I presume by your username that you're in BKK. At the moment I'm still on a tour of the North of Thailand and busy editing. However, I intend to do a Southern tour after Songkran and would pass through BKK on my way down the eastrn coast to Hat Yai.  I'll certainly let you know and would be happy for riding company at any point.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 6:00 PM, Biking360 said:

Thanks for that. It's really appreciated. I honestly don't know if it's the kind of thing people post here. I would have liked to post a link to YouTube or upload a video but I'm not sure if that's allowed. I'll have to check for another time.

Thanks for posting the photos.    I'm pretty sure a link to an external site such as YouTube with  a biking video is fully allowed.      I will look at your channel and hope you've post some of your videos.

Good luck for the remainder of your trip as well as your future ones.