Motorbike tire fitting shop ( Large bike not scooter)

banglay

Hello Folks  I have ordered a set of Tires for my bike and I am looking for a good reliable tire shop that can balance and fit  them for me .. preferred area from Sattahip to  north 'ish of  Pattaya ,

PS a rough idea of the  fitting cost would be nice too ????

Cheers in advance  ????

Update  !    I went to  " i moto"  on the Sukhumvit  Nth Pattaya   and was very pleased with their efficient and friendly service .Front and rear tires fitted  and balanced (I supplied the tires)  and was happy with the ฿ 400 charge .

PS Honda Big Wing quoted  me  ฿ 800   for the same service.

IMG_20210219_133831.jpg

Edited by banglay

Only 400 baht to fit and balance 2 tires ?

That sounds like a pretty good deal. I didn't respond to your original post as the last time I had a tire changed, the little shop charged me about 500 baht to removed the wheel (from the bike), change the tire, re-install the wheel and then "balance" it (strictly be doing some measurements it seems). (It seems fine as I've gone on a couple long trips since then with no issues.)

The time before, I had my front tire done by a bigger shop who removed the wheel, sent it to another shop to have the tire changed and the wheel balanced, then reinstalled it on the bike. That cost was included in the total bill for the new tire so I have no idea what the changing/balancing cost.

24 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Only 400 baht to fit and balance 2 tires ?

That sounds like a pretty good deal. I didn't respond to your original post as the last time I had a tire changed, the little shop charged me about 500 baht to removed the wheel (from the bike), change the tire, re-install the wheel and then "balance" it (strictly be doing some measurements it seems). (It seems fine as I've gone on a couple long trips since then with no issues.)

The time before, I had my front tire done by a bigger shop who removed the wheel, sent it to another shop to have the tire changed and the wheel balanced, then reinstalled it on the bike. That cost was included in the total bill for the new tire so I have no idea what the changing/balancing cost.

Yeah! ฿ 400 for front & rear tires fitted and balanced a  very good price  (all done and dusted in less than 45 minutes)..... the next closest   was  JP Rider  who quoted me ฿ 500  . and Honda Bigwig was a whopping  ฿ 800

IMG_20210219_135605.jpg

IMG_20210219_140827.jpg

• 4 weeks later...