business plan

t101eddy

WANTED:

Business partner to complete a unique 50 mtr2 concrete structure & form a local construction company (possibly with a 3rd investor) to sell larger size structures (up to 300 m2) for house, resort, commercial or any function requiring a unique self-supporting solid concrete roof. The business model & plan have a 3 year ROI.

Many features & benefits at a very competitive price to conventional construction. 4 years' work (& 3 million THB invested) with top national experts at King Mongkut University & Asia Institute of Technology in Bangkok insure the structural integrity of this earthquake & wind - proof design. An excellent working relationship with experts at Siam City Cement & Marton machinery companies in Bangkok will facilitate commercialization & business success.

I am a retired American engineer, living in Chiangrai for 7 years. I prefer a Thai partner to facilitate company formation & can use a translator if required.

Please reply in private message.

Thanks, Bob

1 hour ago, t101eddy said:

WANTED:

Business partner to complete a unique 50 mtr2 concrete structure & form a local construction company (possibly with a 3rd investor) to sell larger size structures (up to 300 m2) for house, resort, commercial or any function requiring a unique self-supporting solid concrete roof. The business model & plan have a 3 year ROI.

Many features & benefits at a very competitive price to conventional construction. 4 years' work (& 3 million THB invested) with top national experts at King Mongkut University & Asia Institute of Technology in Bangkok insure the structural integrity of this earthquake & wind - proof design. An excellent working relationship with experts at Siam City Cement & Marton machinery companies in Bangkok will facilitate commercialization & business success.

I am a retired American engineer, living in Chiangrai for 7 years. I prefer a Thai partner to facilitate company formation & can use a translator if required.

Please reply in private message.

Thanks, Bob

You might want to advertise in other media, where you actually can find a Thai partner.

• 10 months later...

I don't understand what is being sold here. Can you explain if this project is to complete a structure you've already started on? and will be fully built with the investors money and then the structure sold and continuing a construction business? or is the structure to be used as the head office or w.e.