MacBook Pro 13" Retina Screen Replacement Costs

DDBKK

Bit of a long shot but stuck out of the country till all this covid is over with and encountered a problem with my macbook pro and wondering what the prices are like from Apple to replce the screen in the likes of mega bangna or icon siam if anyone happens to either know the prices from list or had their own macbook pro repaired recently? 

cheers

7 hours ago, DDBKK said:

Bit of a long shot but stuck out of the country till all this covid is over with and encountered a problem with my macbook pro and wondering what the prices are like from Apple to replce the screen in the likes of mega bangna or icon siam if anyone happens to either know the prices from list or had their own macbook pro repaired recently? 

cheers

The apple cost for a screen replacement is not in anyway inexpensive, it will cost a large percentage of the new computer cost. They almost certainly do not do the repairs in the store but accept them there.

if you compute is not eligible for a warrant then going to a 3rd party repair shop is a better choice.

FWIW there is no apple store in Mega Bangna.

Edited by sometimewoodworker

On 2/19/2021 at 12:05 PM, DDBKK said:

cheers

Check this as may be eligible: 

https://support.apple.com/13-inch-macbook-pro-display-backlight-service