Non -O about to expire, can I get a COVID extension ?

You can apply for the 60 day covid 19 extension with any type of entry or extension of stay.

At this the time the last day do do a application for the 60 day extension is March 30th but the order for them will likely be extended again.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

So after I extend for sixty days, am I still on a Non - O visa ewtension, even though I didn't satisfy the 800k requirement?

It will be a 60 day extension of your original non-o visa entry. You could apply for another one year extension near the end of it if you have the 800k baht in the bank.

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

On another note, I have heard I have to give a reason to extend my stay, is that true?

You will will select the reason on this affidavit you will need to complete. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It will be a 60 day extension of your original non-o visa entry. You could apply for another one year extension near the end of it if you have the 800k baht in the bank.

You will will select the reason on this affidavit you will need to complete. 60 Day Covid 19 Extension Affidavit.pdf

Thanks again, any idea what reasons people can get away with in 'other' reasons for extendng, as "my country is cold and locked down" probably won't suffice 5555!

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Thanks again, any idea what reasons people can get away with in 'other' reasons for extendng, as "my country is cold and locked down" probably won't suffice 5555!

Imm officer might even suggest box to tick.

Basically covid situation.

How long do you wish to stay in Thailand. Since you already have extension you could use agent to cover money in bank requirement. 

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Imm officer might even suggest box to tick.

Basically covid situation.

How long do you wish to stay in Thailand. Since you already have extension you could use agent to cover money in bank requirement. 

Just a couple more months needed..agent would be about Bt15000 if i needed to cover the bank requirement i guess?

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Just a couple more months needed..agent would be about Bt15000 if i needed to cover the bank requirement i guess?

Good guess.

Since it's only few months needed then just obtain 60 day covid extension. Twice if you need.

Good luck. 

Archived