Forang Police Own Guns

this has probabl ben raised before but i want a quick answer. just wondering with that gun post about if it was legal for a forang to own guns.just wondering if forang police can own guns. maybe not carry them in the street but maybe have a peice in thier house. dunno if there are ny forang police on here.

this has probabl ben raised before but i want a quick answer. just wondering with that gun post about if it was legal for a forang to own guns.just wondering if forang police can own guns. maybe not carry them in the street but maybe have a peice in thier house. dunno if there are ny forang police on here.

:o <deleted>?! is someone smoking crack?

Big C Just how the hel_l did you get through the passport application form! Either you are taking the p@@s or it should be a legal requirement to be literate before leaving the country. This is the 21st century for crying out loud. I know we all hit the wrong key occasionaly but come on. Does the fact that 6 year olds can do better not shame you into doing something about it.

Big C Just how the hel_l did you get through the passport application form! Either you are taking the p@@s or it should be a legal requirement to be literate before leaving the country. This is the 21st century for crying out loud. I know we all hit the wrong key occasionaly but come on. Does the fact that 6 year olds can do better not shame you into doing something about it.

The truth can hurt...... :o

Hi ho and a jolly welcode to all you surfwide'n interwebber lopers. Here beholdy manifold things Stanley Unwinmost - all deep joy and thorkus for great laugh'n tittery. O yes.

Professor Stanley Unwin 1911 - 2002

Edited by The Vulcan

Hi ho and a jolly welcode to all you surfwide'n interwebber lopers. Here beholdy manifold things Stanley Unwinmost - all deep joy and thorkus for great laugh'n tittery. O yes.

:o ......... especially if you can still remember his voice.

If you can't .......... http://www.stanleyunwin.com/audio.htm

A blast from the past.Was that called 'back slang' seem to remember being told?he had a good innings!

:o ......... especially if you can still remember his voice.

If you can't .......... http://www.stanleyunwin.com/audio.htm

A blast from the past.Was that called 'back slang' seem to remember being told?he had a good innings!

Makes more sense than Big C anyway.

Be nice, he may only be 5 years old !

BigC - assuming you are genuine and ignoring the rest of the posts on this topic. The Farung Police you are probably referring to are volunteers to the tourist police. They do not carry any weapons including firearms and are used mainly as interpreters and liasion with the farung population. The do not have power of arrest and don't have any special priveledges. They are subject to the same laws on firearms etc as the rest of the farung population.

Hope this helps

CB

The truth can hurt...... :o

A rapper maybe ?

How do you know he speaks/reads/writes English as a first language? Not everyone is as erudite as yourself.

CB

Edited by Crow Boy

BigC - assuming you are genuine and ignoring the rest of the posts on this topic. The Farung Police you are probably referring to are volunteers to the tourist police. They do not carry any weapons including firearms and are used mainly as interpreters and liasion with the farung population. The do not have power of arrest and don't have any special priveledges. They are subject to the same laws on firearms etc as the rest of the farung population.

Hope this helps

CB

o do see them with hand cuff though. looks like i have been arrested by the spelling police anyway. i wonder what sentence i will get after this

Maybe English isn't Big C's native language? And yes Big C foreigners can own guns in Thailand if they have permanent resident status not to be confused with needing a visa to stay here.

what about permanant resident permant address permant wife and second wife nagging me in both ears and permanant cristisime from the spelling police. sorry just at bit p:ssed at the moment.

oh yes i am english and it is my native language that is why i write so bad. don't blame me blame the lack of govmtn funding for the education system. or blame the spell checker or just put it down to lazy to correct myself or have a few typos where i miss out letters with out realising. i have probably made some in this message. do i care know. as long as u understand me

doesn;t have to make sense as long as you know what i am "sayng".

i did appricate the proper answer to my question though from the people that bothered to answer.

maybe some poeple are too stupid to answer and go round running a spell checker on all my posts.

need isay more. question is do spelling police have guns. no they wouldn; know which end to use. :o

Come on guys.

This thread is about gun ownership, not one posters grasp, or otherwise, of English.

The topic has been raised elsewhere and the answer is an emphatic NO.

Farangs cannot own guns.

Holders of PR may be an exception, but there are not many of those around.

• 2 weeks later...

me dont now "wat pompem"... but maybe I can help...

forang means shure farrang and this associate ME !

Fact:

- me wear my weapon "saftly and secure" on my boddy, when i am on duty outside, and around the island.

- its still a affect from that, to carry my wepon at my home

- there are officers in Samui and Surat

- take it easy, my self own a RoyalThaiPolice-ID and a Govermentlicence to "wear and carry Firearms"

Question back, wy own "SamuiTaxiDrivers" Firearms.......?

greats .......

Khun Lung,

You're a Thai national, aren't you?

You're a police officer, doesn't that give you the right to carry a weapon?

Maybe as a police officer (assuming your RoaylThaiPolice ID makes you a police officer), why don't you do something about all those Samui cab drivers who have a (illegal I assume) gun, plus the other Thai male half of the island that owns some sort of illegal weapon.

That'd be really appreciated.

I believe the volunteer tourist police on Samui do in fact carry tazers - no guns tho. That was from the link in another post

Articles of equipment

Self-Defense and Self-Protection

For self-protection the following equipment is permitted (however not prescribed)

The equipment should be carried appropriately at a Combat-Belt.

* Pepper spray

* Electrical Taser

* Handcuffs

* Telescope Baton

* Flashlight

Hope this helps

CB

good post CB :o

Hope this helps

CB

good post CB :o

disputed on both posts .....................

from the link above they are certainly entitled to carry weapons .

Hope this helps

CB

why become a forang policeman. is it becuase they are outside there own country and think that they can get a way with wearing a uniform and make themselves feel like they hav authority. if they have no powers then i have no reason to slag them off. just can't understand why they want to do it. just bored community people . i dunno. they do carry hand cuffs is that just for there thai policeman partner in case he needs a spare set. like a thai policemans boy.

:D Please Please tell me, that your not a law enforcement officer and nor do you own a gun!!!!!!

God help us, what hope do we have...

since when did you need to pass a spelling test to own a gun. i can spell my name which is more than what david beckam can do. i wish i had his money. reckon he could get a gun or borrow one of his body guards gun.

as for being a law enforcement officer. if you eveb think that i could be one. you must have a high opion of the police. who can't spell.

if you look at my typos. alot of the miss spelling where there letters are incorrect are close to the correct letters.

just a sickness with i cannot spell :o . there again my mate has the same problem but worse yet he has a maasters degrea.

so stop slagging me off about my spelling everyone. it is obvious my grammer is bad. either answer my question or slag me off about something else.