Thail Women

praglen

I have begun corresponding with a number of Thai women about a long-term relationship. What struck me as interesting is that at least 50% of the women live in either Udon Thani and Khon Kaen. Does anyone know why this is the case?

I have begun corresponding with a number of Thai women about a long-term relationship. What struck me as interesting is that at least 50% of the women live in either Udon Thani and Khon Kaen. Does anyone know why this is the case?

Maybe you are chatting with a specific group of ladies. Usually Isaan ladies are looking for white guys as a food ticket.

I know that some people start bashing. Usually you will find Isaan ladies on the Internet looking for white guys, Bangkok ladies usually dont do that. But again this is not a hard and fast rule, anything can happen here. TIT :o

Hi Praglen

Not sure forum support is best place for this topic....anyway my 4 pennoth!!

Thai women love to talk, all it needs is one to find a way to contact potential farang husbands and news travels around the local community very fast.

Also Isaan women don't tend to have as much opportunity for face to face contact with farangs as say Bangkok girls so opportunities are more limited, so if a new method is discovered it would be big news.

Make the most of it!!

TBWG :o