Translate help. Conversation between two girl. 1000 thb boynty.

burgermak

I need someone help to translate one messenger conversation between two isaan girls. Not long conversation under 50 lines. If can find someone who really know isaan bar girls language tricks and are interesting help me. Please PM to me only if you are sure you know their speaking language.

I will send for thanks 1000 thb to Thai Bank. Even I am new member offer is still legit and I can guaranteed it to sending first money to someone else from forum with more posts if it is needed.

Edited by burgermak
Thread name

6 minutes ago, wasabi said:

Why don't you just post the conversation and someone will probably translate it free.

Because various reasons I dont want conversation be public and readable for everyone. It doesn't include anyone names or really private things but i need explain some context.

4 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Google translate....job done???

Can everyone please stop to writing messages what does not help anyone. I asked question for reason at google translate does not talk isaan girl speaking language if you don't have yet recognize it. 

So 1000 thb offer is still available for that person who thinking can done this small job.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Google translate....job done???

yes he should screen shot the conversation and select camera and then gallery. translate can id Thai font with a high degree of accuracy, it is the actual translation that is lacking. but might give him a idea of what is being said.  

6 minutes ago, burgermak said:

Can everyone please stop to writing messages what does not help anyone. I asked question for reason at google translate does not talk isaan girl speaking language if you don't have yet recognize it. 

So 1000 thb offer is still available for that person who thinking can done this small job.

Well which language do you need it in? English obviously isn't your first language.

Yes - of course I'll send you my bank details. Oh, wait I'm not a buffalo

Edited by 2530Ubon
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, burgermak said:

Because various reasons I dont want conversation be public and readable for everyone. It doesn't include anyone names or really private things but i need explain some context.

Language of Isan bar girl is like deciphering the code of super secret agents of the spy world like the Kingsmen or of Spectre.  You need an insider who understands the nuances (or more likely the low level of literacy). 

Go ask a barboy. For a few hundred baht, he can reveal all. Toss in a skin whitener product and you might get the truth. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, burgermak said:

Wake up mate, you expect another Thai ( Issan ) person to translate something for you and you think it will be an honest translation dream on it will not happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

to the op :    sorry for my  ramble above.   i hope a little attempt at humor goes down ok with you.

humor is definitely needed in many situations.   NOW,  remember that different people will translate

differently,   especially when it is gossip or such.    Maybe a few "translations"  would be in order.

I wonder if Rooster would be interested ?

• Like 1

It is clear from the high number of posts required removing that this topic is just attracting off topic pointless remarks and is therefore CLOSED

If anyone has any genuine help to offer the OP please contact him by PM.