Old/unwanted Towels Or Bedding

Does anyone in the HH area have any old towels or bedding (quilts, blankets, throws - not pillows, the dogs tear them up!- etc) that they would be willing to donate to us? We use these as bedding for paraplegic & sick dogs & our present stock have more holes than fabric! Also, in this wet weather, the 2 or 3 changes needed per day (as they mess the bedding) is impossible, as the towels aren't drying after washing. :o We desperately need more.

Also, if anyone has a stock of read newspapers they don't need, please get in touch. We buy it by the 50 kilos (used for lining cages & puppy toilet training) & it would be great to get a stock for free.

If anyone can help with either of those things, please pm me. Thanks so much. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike & Busybee,

Actually, I'd want the towels & stuff at my home for the pups (6 newborns last night!), the sick dogs & the 6 paraplegics. My home is up Soi 88, but I don't want to give more directions on the forum, perhaps you could ring 081 9814406 (Mods, delete that if you need to, but my number is all over HH & various websites, so I, personally, have no problem posting it).

If you want to visit the center proper, we actually have a compound inside the Hua Hin Dog Shelter (the Tessadban dog facility) nr Wat Etisukato. If you go to that facility, go in through the gates, walk past the offices on your left & through two gates on the walkway, you will see a compound on your left where there are far more shelters & the dogs look in better condition (sadly). That's ours. You have to go through the little gate & across a tiny wooden bridge. It's not signposted in any way, as we're not allowed to.

There should be a young man there from 9am to about 4:30pm everyday (not lunchtime). I'm down most mornings, but I'm having to close our shop at the moment, so am trying to get the stock sold off, therefore I'm not in the center itself as often as usual. If you wanted to see me down there, just phone & we'll arrange it. Thanks :o