Colour coding topics.

I'm probably the only one but I want to ask the question anyway, I just wasted a bit of time, only a little bit tbh opening links I'm not interested in, Cambodia mainly, then there are the bits disguised as posts but are actually adverts for golf or similar, would it be possible to Indicate by changing the colour of the thread if it's related to another SEA nation, I'm not interested in Laos, Vietnam or Myanmar for example, also the disguised golf ads or travel suggestions, the thread for latest is in Yellow, must read is green, just in is a funky shade of brown & I notice a health ad is in orange, so it can be done, any thoughts anyone ??

• Like 2

If your starting point is https://forum.thaivisa.com/ then it's all under different topics e.g. you'll only find Cambodia stories in the Cambodia section. The advertorial stories are  marked as such at the top after you click into each topic. There's never a problem to know what's what. For some reason you are seeing something different.

10 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If your starting point is https://forum.thaivisa.com/ then it's all under different topics e.g. you'll only find Cambodia stories in the Cambodia section. The advertorial stories are  marked as such at the top after you click into each topic. There's never a problem to know what's what. For some reason you are seeing something different.

No, my starting point is when I receive the newsletter email, I open it, and all the  main stories are there, there are 2 in actual fact, the top section being member generated I believe & the lower section with 2 main headlines with photo attached followed by latest news threads, these include, an ad for health insurance, latest, in yellow, just in, in brown, must read in green, followed by news in blue.

The Cambodia, Laos & Myanmar stuff along with stuff for golf etc is in that lot ????

Edited by Golden Triangle