Retirement Ext renewal

Jomtien Immigration specific for this post.

Just to clarify for Ret extension renewal. Does the 800k need to be in the bank for 2 or 3 months before application.

( I believe its 2 mths for first time application, but clarification for renewal?)

thanks 

Advice please I am in the UK and due for my second Covid jab soon. 

I am looking at a non immigrant O visa for 90 days. And take out insurance for this period. Once in Thailand I believe that I can get this extended to a year for 14000 baht by an Agency with no further health insurance or money deposited required. Hopefully by the time I travel ASQ will be down to 7 days. 

12 minutes ago, Alsyapal said:

I am looking at a non immigrant O visa for 90 days. And take out insurance for this period. Once in Thailand I believe that I can get this extended to a year for 14000 baht by an Agency with no further health insurance or money deposited required. Hopefully by the time I travel ASQ will be down to 7 days. 

Your point? Being vaccinated presently means nothing. Quarantine may at some point be reduced or quite possibly not. Obtaining a 12 month extension using an agent is possible. Think bit upwards of 14k however possible. 

2 hours ago, Alsyapal said:

What reason are you using for the 'essential travel' Laws currently in place for the UK? I'm also looking to travel to Thailand from UK after 2nd jag (hopefully July) & I'm hoping the eligibility criteria for essential travel will have been removed / more relaxed by then but not confident. Think it will be nearer the end of the year / Oct before international travel will be allowed.

Archived