90 day report - queuing at Jomtien

I popped down to Jomtien today expecting my usual in/out 10 minute visit, only to be met with a huge queue in the car park with no filter for the 90-day people. I had to queue for 30 mins just to get into the building! They now only let in a clutch of people at a time. Once inside, I went to the checking desk for a number and on into the inner sanctum. It was still a shambles in there despite the queuing outside and all the seats were occupied. Thankfully my number was called after about ten minutes. I had to provide them with a copy of my passport and previous 90 day acceptance slip which I had with me due to the tip offs on here. Thanks. 

Next time I'll be trying the "Reporting by post" option, I'm getting too old to be standing around in car parks. 

edit:   I arrived there at my usual time of about 10.30am.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't tell anybody but show up at about 10 till 4 p.m. and it'll be crickets in there.

I forgot to add, I arrived at about 10.30 am, my usual "avoid the queue" time and of course it is Wednesday, usually the quietist day.

Just now, jesimps said:

I forgot to add, I arrived at about 10.30 am, my usual "avoid the queue" time and of course it is Wednesday, usually the quietist day.

It takes balls to arrive close to closing time but that's the sweet spot.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It takes balls to arrive close to closing time but that's the sweet spot.

Why do that when I've never had to queue mid-morning. However, you may be correct in what you say for future visits. I'll still revert to the postal method first and see if I have any joy.

Archived