The Tm30 fine fest brigade are at it again.

16 hours ago, gunderhill said:

They wait in the lobby and then grab all foreigners.

And since the extranet is down at the present time I'm sure that they're rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of raking in a small fortune for the coffers!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

actually can someone tell me how to do it. I try to do it for weeks but I always get a server error?I constanly make screenshots of it. I have done it actually when arrived but since I traveled and it was done in other provinces I have to do again 

25 minutes ago, OKF said:

actually can someone tell me how to do it. I try to do it for weeks but I always get a server error?I constanly make screenshots of it. I have done it actually when arrived but since I traveled and it was done in other provinces I have to do again 

You do not have to do a TM30 report now unless you change addresses now. That was changed in June of last year.

No need to do one if you travel within the country and only after entering the country with a new visa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not have to do a TM30 report now unless you change addresses now. That was changed in June of last year.

No need to do one if you travel within the country and only after entering the country with a new visa.

Oh I did not know that, is that to read anywhere? Yes I have a condo in BKK and registered TM30 after quarantine. However hotels that I traveled to did do the TM30, I know that for sure. So no need to worry anymore if I understand you right(?)

Edited by OKF

23 minutes ago, OKF said:

Oh I did not know that, is that to read anywhere? Yes I have a condo in BKK and registered TM30 after quarantine. However hotels that I traveled to did do the TM30, I know that for sure. So no need to worry anymore if I understand you right(?)

No need to worry about it.

Download: Regulation For TM30 Reporting (June 2020)41.16 kB · 67 downloads  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Like most intelligent people I screenshotted it when done, simple. 

Yes, most of us did the same.

I filed on the web portal, saved the screenshot, also saved the mobile app screenshot, both are on my phone and an Google Drive.

Now if you had to file today? Good luck.

My post was a gentle dig at the lack of an extranet for quite a few weeks.

And I'd imagine that Immigration officers are unable to accesss the system when out enforcin'.

But I do bow to your superior intelligence. ????

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, ubonjoe said:

My agent (who will do my Extension of Stay based on Retirement) is insistent that Chaengwattana require to see a copy of the last TM.30 when he does the EoS. I have a screenprint of the one I did in December 2019. Since then I have not changed address or been out of the country. I am still waiting to hear from him whether that is acceptable, as there was no receipt issued when filing online previously. Otherwise he will file another TM.30 for me, although as you note, and as specified in the Regulation effective June 2020, no TM.30 is required for Extension of Stay.

On 3/22/2021 at 12:53 PM, ubonjoe said:

Hi Ubon Joe, what about if you re-entered the country on the same extension of stay? Haven't been able to do the online TM30 since returning because the site is down. However have since re-extended the extension of stay for 1 year and TM30 wasn't required. So hopefully online system will be up before Feb 2022 when next extension of stay is due!

11 minutes ago, samtam said:

Regulation effective June 2020, no TM.30 is required for Extension of Stay.

Never has been required at CW for extension of stay apart from the infamous TM30 crack down that occurred couple of years ago. Didn't last long

2 hours ago, sussex said:

Hi Ubon Joe, what about if you re-entered the country on the same extension of stay?

No need for a TM30 report now unless you change your address.

Only needed if you entered the country with a new visa issued by a embassy or visa exempt.