90 day reporting on weekends?

Hey

Going to do my first 90 day reporting and I was told to do it on 3 April, but that's a Saturday, are they open on weekends? 

I'm in Bangkok, which office should I go to and what do I need to bring? 

Thank you! 

• Sad 1

They are not open on weekends. You can do your report 14 days before the report date to 6 days after the report date.

You will do your report at the Muang Thong Thani office.

You will need a completed TM47 form and your passport.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Crossy said:

@ubonjoe is by post an option for a first report??

I'm assuming the on-line system is still down.

Yes it an option to do it by post. If he could mail it on Monday he would be close to the 15 days before Bangkok immigration requirement to send it that early. Best to send it by EMS so it gets there quickly.

Online reporting is still down now but it cannot be used for the first report.

• Like 1

Is the IMM eService App still not working ... have just tried and failed ... am away but prepared Mail in docs just in case.?

Also my Immigration office is Nonthaburi but we are in Phang nga for a while ... can I do it there?

tks

4 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

Is the IMM eService App still not working ... have just tried and failed ... am away but prepared Mail in docs just in case.?

Also my Immigration office is Nonthaburi but we are in Phang nga for a while ... can I do it there?

Site is still dead.

No you can't report at a remote office. Better get to the post office ???? 

2 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Site is still dead.

No you can't report at a remote office. Better get to the post office ???? 

Yes .. my 14 days before is today, so EMS it on Monday should be OK.

Proper reporting day is 3rd April and we don't get back until 7th April so could, at a push go on the 8th and just scrape in ...

It takes me less than 5 minutes to do my 90 Day Report using that App ............ O well .....

tks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

It takes me less than 5 minutes to do my 90 Day Report using that App ............ O well .....

Immigration posted a notice that it will be up on Monday the 22nd.

For a in person report you could do it as late as the 9th and not be fined.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Tks...I’ll try the APP on Monday

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They are not open on weekends. You can do your report 14 days before the report date to 6 days after the report date.

You will do your report at the Muang Thong Thani office.

You will need a completed TM47 form and your passport.

Sorry but do you have the address to the office where we should go in Bangkok? We were told that it wasn't the same massive government building in Chaeng Watthana where we applied for the visa extension. 

On 3/20/2021 at 5:34 PM, JAS21 said:

If you are in Phang Nga you are supposed to do it there, but make sure somebody submitted a TM30 for you.

6 hours ago, jackdd said:

If you are in Phang Nga you are supposed to do it there, but make sure somebody submitted a TM30 for you.

We are on holiday in the area for 16 days... let’s not go down that road....

Phuket Drivethro really is Drivethro only, a friend went this morning got off the back of his pals motorbike and walked up to the window whilst he friend moved off on the bike only to be told NO DRIVE ONLY NO WALK!! So headed back to his friend waiting around the corner on his motorbike having now to jump on and come around again but on the bike.. <deleted>.. 

On 3/20/2021 at 5:59 PM, ubonjoe said:

Well is that notice Thai time (like March 22, 2022 555555) as the dam site certificate is still invalid and the site has no backend server available for connection.

Guess we have until 23:59 tonight to see if it gets back up and running on March 22, 2021

• Like 1

I have just sent in my 90 Day report from a Post Office in Phang nga...I missed it going today as was on the golf course with MrsJ...one must get one’s priorities right.

EMS will go tomorrow am... I will watch it’s progress....

I think it will be down and no longer usable forcing everyone to either do in person/mail or use an agent (just send them a completed TM47 and Passport) which is what i am doing and let them wait around in that draughty car park well worth it .

16 hours ago, keith101 said:

I think it will be down and no longer usable forcing everyone to either do in person/mail or use an agent (just send them a completed TM47 and Passport) which is what i am doing and let them wait around in that draughty car park well worth it .

I send the TM47 form...copies of..main page of passport...last entry into Thailand...last extension and that thing you get at the airport and pdf print out of last report...plus 9thb stamped addressed envelope for return and letter explaining docs....always worked in the past. Sent via EMS

Please restore IMM eService app!!!!!!