Vacinnated 7/10 Day Quarantine Initiative Dead?

The 10 day quarantine has been approved to start on April 1st. The 7 days if vaccinated will start later.

But for those from countries that have outbreak of the some of the new variants of covid 19 will still have a 14 day quarantine. Detail of that have not been released yet.

Some embassies are referencing the 10 day option.

Some ASQ hotels are providing 10 day quotes. Some mention a refund if you qualify for 10 but paid in advance for 14 (YMMV).

AFAIK, nothing has been promulgated.

The 7-day thing will, I sense, be a bit slower to roll out, certainly not 1 April if I had to guess.

example:

new-policy-eng.jpg

Thank you for all the replies.  I would hope an "official" announcement would be made.  We are one week to 1 April, and there is not any coordination, nor specific details such as documents/forms.

????

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, D M G said:

We are one week to 1 April, and there is not any coordination, nor specific details such as documents/forms.

Yes, we're all quite surprised at the lack of detailed information on a new or changed policy.

"Gambling, in Casablanca...?"

14 minutes ago, Frankie072 said:

Any updates on getting a visa after vaccination and possibly quarantine?

If you are not in the country and want info about what is required it is best to check with the embassy that will be issuing your certificate of entry (COE).

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you are not in the country and want info about what is required it is best to check with the embassy that will be issuing your certificate of entry (COE).

I have been going to the embassy website but the info is confusing and has not been updated for a long while.