Medical Marijuana

23 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Contact me on 0811 3**** *****   LOL

Never did smoke the stuff or do drugs. Too busy playing football. I just don't even remember it being around (even though it must have been, because in Australia it used to grow wild and they made rope and bags and things out of hemp). But everyone used to smoke cigarettes then.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2021 at 3:41 PM, carlyai said:

Never did smoke the stuff or do drugs. Too busy playing football. I just don't even remember it being around (even though it must have been, because in Australia it used to grow wild and they made rope and bags and things out of hemp). But everyone used to smoke cigarettes then.

Yeah they told you they were cigarettes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, mtls2005 said:

"At present, individuals are not allowed to farm cannabis and hemp unless they register themselves as a community enterprise. Each group must have at least seven members and must have contact with a local hospital, including small-scale Tambon Health Promotion Hospitals (THPH)."

Not quite the Anutin promise that every family in Thailand will be able to grow 6 plants and that cannabis will be a common household plant just like other Thai herbs.  Yeppers.  When pigs fly.

Duu muu bin!!!
SHs.jpg.3f4680229adda308268a6229eb5ce901.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

In many places in the countryside it is a household plant. The business part doesn't really work though. To difficult to get permission to grow. 

Well can only try. My wife has a good assortment of police as neighbours so could be a gang of 7 here and neighbours. At least that should improve their Karaoke singing.