best pay as you go dtac offer

jaffas21

hi i've been away from thailand for 5 months just got back in today, previously i was on a 4mbps three month package you uploaded credit then put a code into your phone and it applied the package.

There was also a 10mbps package for people who were on the monthly 4mbps or 10mbps package before they cancelled it. I can't find the original post does anyone have a good current 4 or 10mbps package for dtac or does anyone remember the codes to enter to buy that previous one?

thanks guys

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

How long do you plan to stay in Thailand? On Lazada and Shopee you can buy sim cards which come with a one year internet package, costs about 1200THB. So if use the whole year effectively about 100THB per month.

i want to keep this number so i dont want a new sim, there was an old package that let you have three months for a bargain price, frankly this sort of request normally used to end up in general discussion, this forum isn't as popular and i'm not sure i'll get the answer here.

8 minutes ago, jaffas21 said:

i want to keep this number so i dont want a new sim, there was an old package that let you have three months for a bargain price, frankly this sort of request normally used to end up in general discussion, this forum isn't as popular and i'm not sure i'll get the answer here.

Not really difficult to find on Google: https://www.dtacinternet.net/net-dtac-90-days/