90-day report

Your report will be due 90 days from when your last report was done.

Applying for an extension does not reset the report date unless the office does a new report and puts a new slip in your passport.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OzMan said:

, or three months after my O was renewed?

I'm not being picky, just that this might help in future. Your non O is done and dusted. Yes it still records your non o information.

From now on your just obtaining extensions to your permission  of stay based on retirement.

Your non O visa is not renewed. Everyone knows what you mean so no big deal. 

As pointed out above.....there are a few immigration offices that reset your 90 report when you do your extensions. Many do not Bangkok to name one.

Edited by DrJack54

My Extension of Stay based on Retirement was due to expire 19-Feb-64, with 90 report due 24-Jan-64. I did it on-line and it came back stating next report 15-Feb-64!

I applied to change the Extension of Stay to one based on Marriage on 25-Jan-64, and was granted 24-Feb-64, with IO putting a slip in my pp to report again on 24-May-64.

Come the 15-Feb-64 I tried to do the 90-Day report online and was rejected. Subsequently, went to Immigration on 15-Feb-64, the Immigration Officer said that as the "under consideration" stamp was to 24-Feb-64 to come back then.

Consequently, when the new Extension was granted it 'reset' the 90 days to 24-May-64.

This was in Sisaket.

15 minutes ago, Gahn5 said:

applied to change the Extension of Stay to one based on Marriage on

When you change the basis of your extension eg from retirement to marriage it is treated same way as your first ever extension. Your 90 day report will be reset.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Gahn5 said:

Consequently, when the new Extension was granted it 'reset' the 90 days to 24-May-64.

This was in Sisaket.

I believe Sisaket are one of the IO's that have started resetting your 90 day reports from the date of extension renewal. 

My IO started resetting the 90 day report date from the date of renewing your extension back in 2018.

There logic was by resetting it from the date of your extension date, by the time your 4th 90 day report was due, you would also be within the 30/45 day window to apply for a new extension.

Killing two birds with one visit, the theory.

However where their logic falls down is because new 90 day reports are issued from the date of submission (not the date it is actually due) which can be up to 14 days in advance of the due date.

Therefore your 4th report of the year can fall outside the early 30/45 day window to renew your extension. That happened to me last year.

From my 2020 extension, I have purposely submitted my 90 day reports in person on or just after the due date, therefore ensuring this year (2021) my 4th 90 day report will fall within the 30/45 day window to also submit my new extension application.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 1