TM30 and reporting

I am in Thailand and will bust out of quarantine in 5 days.  Will meet up with GF for about a week and we will fly from Bangkok to Phuket for a week or so, then we will go visit her hometown in another province for a couple of days before returning to Bangkok for a week or three,  and after perhaps 6 to 8 weeks total time in Thailand I will return home.  Other than the trip to her home town, I think I am covered by the hotels regarding the TM6/30 and other reporting requirements. 

For going to her hometown, I understand she or her family will need to file an online TM30, which I am sure I will have to pretty much do for them.  But do I need to report the planned trip to an immigration office before I go or will the TM30 be sufficient?  And likewise, when I return to Bangkok, do I have to report the trip first, or will the TM6/30 be sufficient?

And what generally happens if we screw it up?  When I depart, will immigration see there is a 4 day lapse in my location or that I never reported the travel to another province, that will prevent me from leaving or will result in a fine for me or for her? 

Thanks.  

I am currently in quarantine in Bangkok, in on an OA visa, and will exit the country the end of April.  I will not need an extension.  If there is no consequence to doing nothing, i.e. not having GF file a TM30 to report me for for me to report a trip to another province for a few days, then I will do nothing.  Too complicated!  

Thanks for the responses!  

Edited by FLhawk
grammatical correction

1 hour ago, FLhawk said:

I am currently in quarantine in Bangkok, in on an OA visa, and will exit the country the end of April.  I will not need an extension.  If there is no consequence to doing nothing, i.e. not having GF file a TM30 to report me for for me to report a trip to another province for a few days, then I will do nothing.  Too complicated!  

Thanks for the responses!  

Do nothing. Some would say have your GF do a TM30.

I wouldn't. If you had need to attend immigration eg 90 report then yes do TM30. However you not need attend imm.

Enjoy your holiday.

Edit. Think you have to advise your quarantine hotel where your next accom is? Not sure check it out

Edited by DrJack54

10 hours ago, jackdd said:

If you don't apply for an extension nobody cares

In some provinces you only have to do it once in your lifetime. About 3 years ago when I was on me visas I went to imm. office every time after the border hopping for tm30. At the 3rd occasion the imm. officer yelled at me to stop bothering them with my tm30 thingy just leave the old slip stapled in the passport. ???? Never did a tm30 since then and never had any issue upon imm. office visits.

• Like 1