Husband Wants A Thai Bride

Your ex has obviously hurt you but I can't see how him getting into trouble can possibly benefit you. Maybe you will get some shallow pleasure if you see him punished. The fact is he obviously no longer wishes to be with you and wants to move on with his life. Maybe you should consider getiing on with your life as living full of vindictiveness and jealosy is no life to live.

I know this is probably hard to hear but what your ex does is not really your business anymore. He still has a duty to his kids but not really to you. I am sorry if what I am saying sounds really harsh but I have just seen too many people (men and women) ruin their lives because they couldn't get over their ex. I sincerly wish you all the best.

be warned hel_l hath no fury :o

Yes you are missing something!

Were talking about a uk visa application here, not about getting married!

Yes you need 2 referees when you marry a thai in thailand, but there is no way this guy could make a visa application for his so called new wife/wife to be and not get caught/mention the fact he was already married!

Mark

i see where you coming from but if married within Thailand you could then blag the visa application

This guy would have to submit evidence to the embassy, Theres very little chance he would be able to cover up the fact that he was married...

Theres no blaggin it! Well at least i hope not!

If he told the embassy he was single and never married to get the affirmation to marry then he has blagged it and i bet he is not the first.

Yes you need 2 referees when you marry a thai in thailand, but there is no way this guy could make a visa application for his so called new wife/wife to be and not get caught/mention the fact he was already married!

Mark

i see where you coming from but if married within Thailand you could then blag the visa application

This guy would have to submit evidence to the embassy, Theres very little chance he would be able to cover up the fact that he was married...

If he told the embassy he was single and never married to get the affirmation to marry then he has blagged it and i bet he is not the first.

I'm talking about the rest of the documents he would have had to have provided the embassy with when the application was made, bank statements, mortgate papers,deeds to his house, maybe a letter from his landlord!

The fact that he had a wife would show up somewhere!

And the embassy would find it, not that it really matters now cos the OP's long gone

Mark

Mark

I'm talking about the rest of the documents he would have had to have provided the embassy with when the application was made, bank statements, mortgate papers,deeds to his house, maybe a letter from his landlord!

And the embassy would find it, not that it really matters now cos the OP's long gone

Mark

OK I did not take into consideration all the other paperwork - duh

If he was extremely sneaky though could he have not gotten around this though

His own bank account - easy enough

Rental agreement and letter from landlord - a pal with property?

Anything else?

Mark

Mark

OK I did not take into consideration all the other paperwork - duh

If he was extremely sneaky though could he have not gotten around this though

His own bank account - easy enough

Rental agreement and letter from landlord - a pal with property?

Anything else?

OkOkOk

We'll be here all night!

He didn't get it anyway.

cheers mark

Ps I think the embassy can check if he's married from a data base............scouse?

Edited by markr

Shelia,

A Passport is a mine of infomation for any embassy, he would need his PP to apply for a visa for her, did he get a new one between november and when he returned here? the embassy would know this too, is your address in the back as an emergency contact? and i would imagine that UK embassy have access to PP holders records ect at the press of a button.

Having said that, im not really sure what you hope to gain, accept that the marriage is over and let the equivalant of the CSA do the rest for you,

Go on a hen night with some mates and let your hair down!!!

Good Luck..

Like i allready posted!!

Shelia,

A Passport is a mine of infomation for any embassy, he would need his PP to apply for a visa for her, did he get a new one between november and when he returned here? the embassy would know this too, is your address in the back as an emergency contact? and i would imagine that UK embassy have access to PP holders records ect at the press of a button.

Having said that, im not really sure what you hope to gain, accept that the marriage is over and let the equivalant of the CSA do the rest for you,

Go on a hen night with some mates and let your hair down!!!

Good Luck..

Like i allready posted!!

Hi Guys! Had some good responses! The last comment was the best, forgot they would have had to check via passport! yes I am getting on with my life, just bugs me that I was lied to. sheila3

Well I'm sure it wasn't the only lie, time to move on and consider you are probably better off without the lad.

Any rate this is all private info - only concerns your husband and the thai lady in question. I don't think it will matter much especially since the visa was refused, even if false info was presented.

Welcome to the TV Forum Shelia, its good to have somebody who reads all the posts, theres lots of forums here, and info, so come back anytime for a chat if you get lonely, Im a UK fella and i know what it was like to be home with the kids all the time,

Get yourself back on an even keel and enjoy life again, Best Wishes, Lickey.

Welcome to the TV Forum Shelia, its good to have somebody who reads all the posts, theres lots of forums here, and info, so come back anytime for a chat if you get lonely, Im a UK fella and i know what it was like to be home with the kids all the time,

I am sooooo impressed with the support of all!

I know I am going through stage of woman scorned, being in employement of education/council, I have been trained into the reasoning of 'lessons learned' and 'how can this be addressed?' I don't want this to happen to any other mother and wife, but I am also aware that I am not in the position to alter the rules, ( I wish)

sheila3

My Husband visited Phuket last November and was introduced to a Thai female. He dissapeared in January and I found out he was in Thailand again and tried to sponser this female to come to the UK, but the Visa was denied, I don't know the reason.

Now, it appears the female (she has to fill in the sponsor forms) may have declared that my husband was single, as if she had declared he was married he would have had to declare the date of the divorce, (technicaly still married to me, but divorce now going through)

What are the consequences for the Thai female?

What are the consequences for my Husband if he enters Thailand again?

If they have made a fasle decleration, is'nt this purjury?

I have informed the Bankok Embassy of this but never got a response.

Has this happened to anybody else?

For the Thai 'female' the consequence would be that her future applications for any UK visas would be very very difficult to get. Although she might not have had all the correct info from your husband....

For your husband :

Thailand does not care what he declares at the UK Embassy and therefore nothing will happne to him (unless he has declared he was single although still married and managed to marry the 'female' in Thailand)

For the UK Embassy, if he declared he was single on a sponsorship visa application for the 'female' any further sponsorship declarations from him will be checked very very thouroughly. If he declared he was single and got all his papers to that effect from the Embassy to get married with the 'female' before her visa application, well I think he might get into trouble in the UK but not sure how and when

You are better without him let him be (except for what he should pay for your kids education)

Good luck

So much is unknown about what he has said and done at the moment but if he does arrive in UK with the female on a settlement visa (that is not a visitor and not having to return to Thailand) without first getting his decree absolute then he must have lied.

You could then report to the authorities because he deserves what comes to him for false declarations but I wonder whether the home office will actually do anything about it.

Despite any lies to the British authorities he will have no problems entering and leaving Thailand.

I would think that if you have notified the British Embassy in Bangkok and he has made an application already they would at least file the data you sent with his file so that any future applications will be challenged even if they dont reply to you.

However once he has his decree absolute he is free to do as he wishes unless he really has tried to fool the embassy previously.

Just let him be, you're not going to be married anymore. Why try to create more strife? It won't make you a better person.

I bet your one of the 'gang' who went out there with him? with just the intention of having a 'good time' with the poor females out there?

And I AM a better person as at least I did'nt 'dump' my wife and kids, don't even bother to phone his children from Thailand to wish them a happy birthday, OR, Pay £500 to sponsor this Thai female, when his wife and kids are stuggling financially at home!

Many times the poor females are not quite the victims but just the opposite. Victims of the profession which they didn't invent, perhaps.

Nope, I have no idea who you are and who your husband is/was. I was not defending him, just saying it won't make you feel any better to pursue action against him. It just drags you down to his level. Moving on is always the best for your personal sanity.

I am sooooo impressed with the support of all!

I know I am going through stage of woman scorned, being in employement of education/council, I have been trained into the reasoning of 'lessons learned' and 'how can this be addressed?' I don't want this to happen to any other mother and wife, but I am also aware that I am not in the position to alter the rules, ( I wish)

sheila3

Oh - you can bet it will happen again ... and again, and again ......

Don't get worked up guys, its a troll.

Who's the Troll? the Thai female getting her 'claws; into a male Uk res, with just the intention of getting over here, or are you calling me a troll?

I wouldn't be too hard on the girl. If he's lying to you, god knows what bulls*it he's told her. She could very well just be the second victim in this story.

sheila3

welcome to the forum. it sounds like you are probably better off without him in the long run. after the initial pain dissipates, you will be able to pick up the pieces and move on with your life.

take each day as it comes and remember to do something nice for yourself and your kids every day.

revenge is a nice thing to think about but not such a nice thing to dish out. someone on this forum once said 'the best form of revenge is having a good life'.

i agree with those wise words.

sheila3

welcome to the forum. it sounds like you are probably better off without him in the long run. after the initial pain dissipates, you will be able to pick up the pieces and move on with your life.

take each day as it comes and remember to do something nice for yourself and your kids every day.

revenge is a nice thing to think about but not such a nice thing to dish out. someone on this forum once said 'the best form of revenge is having a good life'.

i agree with those wise words.

I agree with Donna, the chances are this ex of yours will end up the loser and your life will get better ! Chances are the Thai girl will take him for everything so make sure you get it 1st !

Im surprised to see a lot of defending on this thread towards the Thai girl, even though the odds are that she is very likely a gold digger rather than the potential "victim" as someone suggested. (Come on guys, you know it).

At the of the day how many stories have you heard where the Thai girl becomes the "victim" ? In my 5 years living in Thailand I have yet to hear of one yet !