Experience with PC "Visa Friendly" insurance?

This Pacific Cross plan supposedly meets both TI's requirements for Non-Imm OA visas/extensions and for COVID-19.

https://www.pacificcrosshealth.com/en/visa-friendly/

It's far from the cheapest plan for older folks, but with a large deductible maybe not out of reach.  Does anyone yet have actual experience with this plan?  (Acceptance when getting  OA-based extension or when getting the COE, etc.)

Thanks.

Pacific Cross is very tuned into the requirements for O-A visa and extensions of stay for the O-A. They work with you to make sure the policy will begin on your renewal date so immigration will give you a full year extension, maybe 364 days in reality, and they provide the necessary proof of insurance document for immigration. No problems for me at immigration on my last O-A extension of stay.

PC has other policies with higher per year limits like 5-10 million baht that also qualify for O-A. I went for a higher limit and then the highest deductible to get a 50% discount.

I used AA Insurance Brokers and highly recommend Benny, he fully understands the process and is very efficient. benny at aainsure dot net.